Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

really really pi$$ed

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 01:57 PM

Angry really really pi$$ed

I am mad. I am mad because it is about 80 deg outside. this is a good thing, unless you are in the middle of a swap. I also live in earshot of the drag strip. Hearing the exhausts of all those cars barreling down the strip, it upsets me cause I'm waiting on parts. Damn the war in Iraq!!! And this silver WRX keeps driving up and down the street...
Old 02-28-2004, 06:44 PM

lol i know how u feel, havein somthin real nice chillin in the garage, then your out with you daily driver thats somewhat modded up then you run into somethin that would stomp your daily driver but you know you could take it with the beast at home thats not runnin and cant do nothin but wish it was runnin! I feel your pain, I feel your pain.
Old 02-28-2004, 09:39 PM
Contributing Member

moved to OT

What engine?
Old 02-28-2004, 10:08 PM

heh, im really really pissed cuz the cops took away my plates
Old 02-29-2004, 09:40 AM

yeah, stupid cops...I said it before and I'll say it again....i hate pigs!...I got pulled over yesterday night just because my front license plate was improperly displayed!! WTF kinda **** is that. It's the third time I got a ticket for driving without insurance and this time I was driving on a revoked license. I was just lucky they didn't impound my car....but I'm probably gonna get a suspended license now and I might get a little jailtime just like the judge warned me about...i'm pissed too!
Old 02-29-2004, 12:28 PM

I got pulled over cuz my license plate light went out. Then they said some crap about my registration being suspended when i just got it registered in my name a couple months ago. On top of that I had beer in the backseat, but they didn't give me nothing for that, they just confiscated it. Oh well, **** happens
Old 02-29-2004, 03:19 PM

My ride is in storage for $2 a day waiting on the engine. ran into some problems (my wife got a ticket in her turbo infinity I30... $$$170!!!) and I'm trying to buy some houses. and go to college. and finish the swap (RB25det). and make up for a year away from my family fighting a stupid war. Although, I dont think anyone else has ever gotten slideways in a hum-vee... not on purpose though, but if I hadnt known what to do, I probly would have killed the troops in the back. Thats right, there were troops in the back. See the positive side of Drifting!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 11:49 PM

Originally posted by BMadd
My ride is in storage for $2 a day waiting on the engine. ran into some problems (my wife got a ticket in her turbo infinity I30... $$$170!!!) and I'm trying to buy some houses. and go to college. and finish the swap (RB25det). and make up for a year away from my family fighting a stupid war. Although, I dont think anyone else has ever gotten slideways in a hum-vee... not on purpose though, but if I hadnt known what to do, I probly would have killed the troops in the back. Thats right, there were troops in the back. See the positive side of Drifting!!!
i30 TURBO? i30 never came stock with turbos....DID THEY?