Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

why i hate women... just ranting

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 05:01 PM

why i hate women... just ranting

so i was in texas and with this chick for, man... a very long time, over a year.. i ended up having to move to arizona and we had things long distance for a while, i visited as much as i could but honestly not as much as i obviously needed to ya know... so since i left in 2003 November i had visited her three times, every time was a blast and we defently lived it up, this last time was two weeks ago... it was the shortest visit at only 4 days ya know, but it was still a blast.. the 2nd to last day which was a sunday i was with her the whole night, monday mornin she was gone and i couldn't get a hold of her... i was forced to leave texas without saying bye... ive tried callin her cell almost every other day since then, when i block my number she answers figures out who it is, and just puts the phone down... doesn't hang up, just doesn't say or do anything... when she knows its me right off the bat she doesn't even answer... she's like.. trying to completely forget "us", its killing me... ugh
Old 03-23-2005, 05:20 PM

man, i can't relate to a situation like that but to be on the short end of the stick i feel ur pain wish u the best
Old 03-24-2005, 01:54 AM
Contributing Member

WTF, that's messed up. Know that not all women are like that though.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:40 PM

hey man, everyone who reads this whose had a bad experience will let you know it feels like doom.

just for kicks, here's my most recent (nov2k4)

i had been with her since the end of feb2k4, and it was great. while we barely got to see eachother, when we did it was ecstasy, and every time i left i swear i felt like i was coming off some sort of high (no drugs in me, so im only speculating). anyway i hear from one of my best friends "i have reason to believe she's gonna break up with you..."

i damn near died, and for a week i didnt get to see my girl. when i finally did, it was hell. she called it off with no real reason. i found out that the next day this other guy asked her out and she said yes. i didnt find out by any direct method either. someone tried to start a fight between me and this other guy by spreading rumors that we were gonna jump eachother. instead we ended up talking a lot, trying to track down the ******* who started the rumors. anyway, he linked me to his MySpace and on it i saw pics and texts that confirmed something i hoped wasnt true. nov06, over... nov 07, she's with him. it hurts to write this, the wound is still fresh. since then i have essentially cut ties, and given up... i know the more i push myself, the more i will be driving the stake deeper into me. good luck Kasirus, i hope she comes around. if she doesnt, forget her... you have your car, your dreams, and you can find someone else. ive learned that if its not meant to be, then in the end it just wont last.

nothin but support.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:49 PM

i guess my constant nagging makes it hard to leave something behind, she finally ended up talking to me because i wouldn't stop and i was pretty much right, she was hurt from me never being there, and then hurt even worse everytime i visited her and reminded her of something great she couldn't have? man that made me feel so much worse and it nothing really changed, she said she had to go and i really didn't know what to say.. just dont know what to do...

but if theres one thing that makes me proud, i can easily say i would never consider driving anythin other than a nissan, the cars make me happy everytime i walk outside and the nissan community keeps u up everytime u post on the forums, nothing like nissan people.. i appreciate it darren, good to know **** doesn't just fall on me ya know, heh.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Contributing Member

i can sorta relate

hope you feel better man

love is the one deises we dont want to be cured of
Old 03-25-2005, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by DriftOrDieTryin
love is the one desires we dont want to be cured of

agreed, and thats probably why there is no cure. anyway, i say you have to let her go. i know that you both have feelings for eachother, but the distance is turning those feelings against against you. guys tend to be able to hold out better against distance stuff from what ive gathered about my friends, but it all comes down to her. unless you can move back, i have no other advice than to let her go.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Contributing Member

pussies are all the same, they just come and go when they please