Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

wow......some people

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 03:28 PM

wow......some people

http://www.anti-rice.com/

im sure some or most of u have seen it but i just went there today...i am just wondering if those cardboard body kits people are serious or idk what
Old 04-05-2005, 06:10 PM

nobody has a word to say about this???
Old 04-05-2005, 06:50 PM

I have no idea why people are so passionate about hating ricers or things people do to their cars. People do what they wanna do...if you don't like it then don't do it yourself.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:17 PM

exactly my thoughts as i was browsing through the peoples rides i was surprised to find some of them werent so bad (painted body kit proplerly fitted) so on i can see the guys point on some of them but come on let people do what they wanna do.....matt youve got it
Old 04-07-2005, 03:01 PM

Originally posted by matt99r6
I have no idea why people are so passionate about hating ricers or things people do to their cars. People do what they wanna do...if you don't like it then don't do it yourself.

But you cant help but laugh at some of them though.
Old 04-07-2005, 05:21 PM

hey, some things cant be overlooked tho. i agree ive seen some pretty nice stuff, civics with very clean S2000 tail light conversions and all, but then there are those.... the ones that make you wonder "where's a drunk driver when we need one?"

ever seen a 96 mustang (base) with dual tips, 14" spoke dubs (offset to stick out of the wheel wells entirely, no less),
a mexican flag painted on the hood, mexican flags hanging from the mirror, mex flag decals... wait no they were stickers... a white leather interior with red and green accents and the mustang logo painted MUSTANG...? sadly i have.

i will NEVER forgive the guy who drives a 93-95 sentra with a crappy IS300 headlight conversion (poorly fitted and theyre not even in straight), a body kit added to custom work that doesnt line up AT ALL, a wing that goes on a 99 eclipse (super round wing, doesnt look good on anything thats not round) and corvette C5 tail lights that were surface mounted to the body with what looked like the same kind of self-tapping screws you would use to mount subs into MDF cabinets. it was a complete F*** job. if it was a dark color i might have overlooked it, but no, to finish a car that should be sent to a monster truck rally, it was bright orange metallic... with spots of.... whatever the custom work was done in showing thru. paint was raw, and looked like it had been that way a while...

this is my ranting against all who rice with absolutely NOOO clue as to what is even remotely interesting to look at. oh and im sorry, let me apologize for the mexican mustang with the tin can exhaust (yeah it sounded like tin), its not a ricer... its just horrendous.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:00 PM

its always funny to look at screwed up cars. but enough is enough. i cant even begin to count how many diferent pages i have seen and still there will always be those retards out there that just dont get it.

in the end, its there car, not mine.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:24 PM

the other day, now this is for real, i donno wat to say i wish i had a camera, this kid had a bmx with carboard bodykit and a cardboard spoiler, it was funny as hell man, he was parking infront of olive garden (bmw infront of olive garden, very stereotypical) anyway, it was really funny, but i wondered how that thing stayed on when he was driving, must have drove real slow or he live near the rest.