Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

fs: rims, JDM Mirrors, and other misc. parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 12:02 PM

fs: rims, JDM Mirrors, and other misc. parts

hey all, i got some JDM mirrors....power adjust and folding!!-asking 100obo

also have a set and a half of Stock steelies, 4 have burnt off tires 2 have some toyos i used them for 2 weeks and the person i got them from bought them and then got a 5-lug conv. so didnt use them at all(i dont think)-shoot me an offer

also have a 2 sets of stock Tear Drops with ****ty tires!(one set is on my car till i find rims for my 5-lug swap!)-again shoot me an offer!!!

Doors off my fast back....white with nismo sticker under the mirror -shoot an offer

Door cards from fastback(grey) with man. windows. carpeting starting to come off on drivers side....shoot me an offer!

stock KA injectors....shoot me an offer

stock KA Clutch.....motor has 85K on it...dont no about the clutch, i just bought the motor to turbo so im replacing the clutch right away(was told everything worked fine before motor was pulled though).....shoot me an offer

Blue Gauge needle kit from Import Inteligence!! installed then removed right away, i decided to go another route! i payed $80 for these, ill take $60obo

also i will have the stock hubs rotors (brombro slotted and x-drilled, rear left is chewed up from tomany powerstands ) and calipers from my 4 lug as soon as i can get some rims for my 5-lug and z brake swap!! let me no what u need!