Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

FOR SALE TURBO'D 1998 240sx Se

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 04:34 PM

Thumbs up FOR SALE TURBO'D 1998 240sx Se

It's time for me to move on, I currently have more use for a truck (04 Titan) than a sports car. Sad but true. Heres the run down, I got a 1998 SE model I have had it about 3 1/2 years and put aprox. 20,000 miles on it, bringing the total milage to around 43,000. It has been garaged ever since I have owned it. It has no dents on it and very few scratches. It has some rock chips on the front nose, 95% of them where there when I bought it. The deck lid has a small wave to it, because of some expandable foam that I put in it to reduce rattling from the 3 10" Memphis subs that I have custom fitted in to the spare tire well. Here is a run down list of what I have added to my car in no specific order:

Darkly tinted windows

17x8 Millia Miglia 5 spooke wheels

Perreli P7000 wheels (aprox. 12,500 miles)

300zx powder coated & rebuilt brake calipers (all 4)

Custom made stainless steel brake lines

Brembro cross drilled and slotted rotors

Kevlar brake pads

1990 300zx rearend, with axles, upper control arms, knuckles, and e-brake setups. The e-brake doesn't work, it's my understanding there is a company that is producing a custom cable to make the 2 interchange.

Energy suspension bushing kit(whole kit not installed, but aval.)

Suspension tech. front and rear sway bars

Apexi ws coilovers

---Had the alignment done by a friend that has been in the buisness over 30 years, we hogged out the mounting holes to insure that the tires are hitting the ground properly, so they don't wear unevenly. Alignment specs are available upon request.

N-sport stage 1 turbo kit with, Skyline front mounted intercooler. The complete kit is installed you can go to www.nsport.com to view the specs and componets of this kit.

Magnacore plug wires

300zx fuel filter

Clutch master stage 4 clutch

Jun lightened flywheel

B&M short shifter

Cusco front strut tower brace

Gauges- Auto meter- Air fuel ratio, Fuel pressure gauge, EGT., and Boost.

Apexi AVC-R boost controler

Apexi turbo timer

Apexi N1 dual exhaust

I have an MSD 6A ignition and a customer mount brkt. for it although I have never acually installed it. It goes with the car.

Momo Combat carbon shifter w/ momo black leather bag

Alpine in dash cd player (tilt face)

Apline 6 disk changer

Memphis amps (3)

Memphis speakers 11 total, 5 1/4" componets, 6 1/2 coaxels, 2-8" subs and 3-10" subs

15 farat cap- thats right I mean 15- its hugh

Red top Optima battery

Alpine 8080 alarm

I'm sure that I have missed a few things, but that's the just of it.

I only use Nissan oil filters when I change the Castrol GTX full synthetic oil. Every 3,000 miles, but most the time every 3 months. I have always run 91 oct. gas, sometimes 92 oct. when I find it.

I bought the car for $17,000 and have over $32,000 invested on top of that. Everything has been professionaly installed and set. This is a great car and is very close to being show quality. Your not likley to find a cleaner 240 on the road.

Any questions please contact me..

Vehicle Condition

I have waxed this car almost as many times as I have put fuel in it.

The interior of the car is in excellent shape, I'm a non-smoker as was the original owner. There are no burn marks to be found. There is no ware marks in the interior that I'm aware of. The floors have always had floormats on them and even the floor mats are in great shape. The windshield has a small chip in it on the drivers side that I had fixed so that it won't spread. All of the stereo equipment is 100%, custom fitted and installed by professionals. All thought all of the trim work isn't complete around the amps and the subs in the truck.

I have kept this car very low profile no big wing or stickers. The only ways that you can tell that this car isn't stock is by the sound of the exhaust (which is more throaty than whiny) they way that it holds to the road due to the extinsive suspension work, the 17" wheels and the large skyline intercooler custom fitted behind the front cover.

The N-sport kit calls to not reinstall the rebar behind the front bumper cover due to the size of the intercooler. For those of you who aren't firmiliar with the rebar, thats the accual metal structor that sits behind the front bumper cover and protects you in the event of a front end collision. I have a friend that works at a body shop and found a way to make it all fit so that with the rebar so that you have that protection on the front and its not just plastic protection the cooling of the car. I have pics of what he did if you are interested to see them.

I know that these cars are great for drifting, but I love the car to much to do that to it. I have taken it to the 1/4 mile strip a few times and had it dynoed at 262 rwhp and 247 max torque at 7psi. I have never had it over 7psi. According to Nsport that is the Safest boost to run on stock internals.

Car will come with a chiltons manuel.

Any questions at all please e-mail me. kfrupp78@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Kory
Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE TURBO'D 1998 240sx Se-copy-mvc-002s.jpg  
Old 12-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Contributing Member

WOW...sounds like a beast, and looks absolutely clean...you should get good money for that...