West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

SoCal Buffalo Wild Wings (BW-3) Meet Last Tuesday Every Month

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 12:05 AM

SoCal Buffalo Wild Wings (BW-3) Meet Last Tuesday Every Month

Ok I know we've been talking about this and a lot of the IE guys are trying to push some kind of a meet so I'm gonna take the liberty to set this one up and host a meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Murrieta, CA the every last Tuesday of the Month starting August which is August 26, 2008 at 7PM.
I suggest Tuesdays because Buffalo Wild Wings has a Tuesday special dubbed as Wing tuesdays and if you've never eaten here...this is a perfect place to try it out...they make some of the best wings in the business and once you eat here you rarely ever go back anywhere else. There is ample parking here and I've already cleared it with management to have a meet here as long as we are not too obnoxious and absolutely no drag racing anywhere in this area. Murrieta is a very relaxed atmosphere and family oriented and we don't need to bring it down by getting people arrested. There is tons of space for over 100 cars just adjacent to Buffalo Wild Wings next to the recently closed S&K Furniture so the more the merrier.

THIS MEET WILL BE AVAILABLE TO A VARIETY OF ENTHUSIASTS FROM VARIOUS BOARDS AND IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO MEET SOME GREAT PEOPLE.

When: The LAST Tuesday of every month at 7PM
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings MURRIETA (#3324)
40484 Murrieta Hot Springs Road
Suite 104 & 105
Murrieta, CA 92563
Phone: 951-677-3636
Bring: Your ride, friends, women, a very large appetite, & money for some great food.
Please note: Buffalo Wild Wings does have a Full Bar and they do offer great drink specials and I, nor anyone on this board condone the consumption of alcohol and driving so be the responsible person and have a designated driver. ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!

Directions:
Its real easy to find
From the North
I-215 or I-15 South to Murrieta Hot Springs Road, head East and its in the plaza adjacent to I-215. Its right across from the Sam's Club Gas pumps (you cannot miss it).
From the South
Same as above only you travel north on I-15, exit on I-215, exit on Murrieta Hot Springs Road, head east (which is right), then right turn into plaza and is across from the Sam's Club Gas pumps (you cannot miss it).

:shift: See you all there

BTW Their website is Buffalo Wild Wings if you would like to check out their menu ahead of time. Also take heed to the sauces and their ratings...they do hold pretty true.

First meet is 8-26-08