Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Wow, you mods really don't have lives, do you...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Banned

Wow, you mods really don't have lives, do you...

hey, moron, I work for a living. I work enough to where taking unecessary photos, without leads to begin with, is a waste of my miniscule amount of free time. I think you should get educated and maybe get yourself a career of some kind. Maybe that way you'll spend your time on something other than sitting online and starting **** behind the safety of your computer screen. But that's okay, I don't hold too much respect in this forum anyway. After all, this is the internet, it's only here for reference. Have an awesome thread closing day.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:49 AM

Really I have the same gripe. I tried to contact a mod though PM and it wouldn't let me. I just wanted to open that thread back up so I could include a pic. This board is a joke and would rather post on NICO or Zilvia, hell drifting.com is better than this ****.

Way to go assclowns
Old 02-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Contributing Member

edit x2:

nm go cry a river in zilvia or nico.

BTW posting a thread just to call someone a moron is exactly why we have to do what we do... to get rid of over-sensitive trendwhores like you.

Rules are rules. Don't like the changes? No one forces you to come here and act ignorant by acting like you know our lives outside of a forum.

BTW Have a nice day too... somewhere else but here.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:31 AM

Hi, I'm the "Mod with no life" that closed both of you fucking fanboys threads. First what makes you think that you guys are so special that you don't have to adhere to the rules of the forum? Regardless of what you mothers told you growing up, your not special and the rules apply to you two dipshits as well as everyone else. First guy, I see that you are banned, but I hope you read this anyways, what makes you think you know my life outside of these forums? You don't know ****. Your some dickweed who seen a 240 in a drift video or cartoon and thought "OMG I must become drift master"...****ing bandwagon jumper. You suck at life so go back to what you are good at doing and sucking on your moms tit. You ***** about your miniscule amount of free time, yet you probably sat in front of the computer screen for about two hours trying to think of what to write to make you sound tough, I'm not an E-thug or a wannabe E-thug like yourself, heres my address if you like:

32 Cumbler Street
Enhaut, PA 17113

If your ever in the area come by and pay me a visit we can chat in person. I was even nice to you about closing your thread, yet you still act like a little *****. Fuck off and suck my dick.

Second guy, I closed your thread too. Your not special either my friend, follow the rules or your **** is closed. Maybe you cant read or your just ****ing stupid, my guess is just ****ing stupid. As for contacting a mod through PM, if it was me I sure as hell didn't get it, but I think your full of **** anyways and are just looking for a reason to run your **** filled mouth. So please go to Drifting.com and sit around beating your dick to pictures of cars with the fanboys on there. You too can fuck off.

Thanks for your time.
-Bryan
Old 02-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Contributing Member

LOL!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:07 PM

Thread opened so if you have something to say go ahead and say it. Now if you will excuse me, I have a funeral for a family member to go to.

Last edited by Bryan; 02-16-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:42 PM

Well I will jump in. That is a pretty immature way to act as a Mod. I won't get into this specific incident, I do not know all the facts behind the lock, if he broke the rules he broke the rules, case closed.
The way in which you talk to your members here though is terrible. I am not sure how you pay to keep this site up but if it is advertisement then you should be aware that advertisers are not likely to waste money on a board that doesn't put up the numbers. Treating your members like this is not condusive to retaining them or cultivating an atmosphere that will draw in more.
If this is the default behavior for the administration here that is sad. I hope it isn't.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Contributing Member

LOL...that is all...."Help me im getting e-thuged by a scary mod!!!" haha...
Old 02-16-2006, 01:55 PM

no flaming is weak, a way to subjegate a new person for ones own self esteem. A newb can be brought along without being rideculed. Now garden variety morons are not worth the effort to flame, it's not a challenge.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Contributing Member

...From the man with a post count of 2, yes, I'm sure you've seen many instances.

In all honesty, it's childish if you're going to make a new post just to ***** about how your last one got locked. It got locked for a reason, case closed--quit whining. Grow the **** up, seriously.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:08 PM

at 1st when i looked at this thread... i thought the guys are idiots... my threads were closed before and i learn from it... i dont post another thread trying to start a fight... But after reading what the mods wrote... its even worse.... you guys talk about rules... im sure if i post something with that much "****" and "fuc-k" it would be closed... not to mention address and welcoming a fight.... i dont understand what the admins are promoting here... I rather admins close this thread and just take it off this forum... it started out with 2 immature guests and a immature admin calling people " trendwhores"... then a mod going nuts words...

im sorry if i offended anyone, mods, admins, guests or whatever, but seriously recently there has been alot of e-thuging going on, and alot of it is from mods and admins.... I personally dont mind closing down threads and stuff when people dont follow the rules... but a simple "Thread closed, Please read rules before posting" would work... instead we are getting "i cant ***ing read anything" and stuff like that... club240.com has seriously became so unfriendly compare to the past... and if this is what it takes to organize the forum... i rather the forum unorganized...

I think 574-240sx is somewhat right, i find myself surfing on zilvia.net, northwestnissans, drifting.com, ********.com alot more than here now... i barely sell anything here for a long time since i see the reaction the admins have when people post something wrong...

i still love this forum... just like alot of the people reading this, its the only reason why i checked out this topic... in fact, i bought my 1st 240sx on this forum, so undoubtly this forum has some special meaning for me. I just wish it can go back to how it use to be.

just my opinion...
Old 02-16-2006, 04:13 PM

by the way, sorry to hear about the death in your family...
Old 02-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Contributing Member

I feel the same way oceanblue.. I used to be very active on this forum, because it was one of the first I came across... but I slowly stopped, and had to go to NICO, NWN... I don't know why the Admins are acting like this now, I haven't been around here much lately, but they were never like this before... When you take the duty to become an Admin, you have to grow up. You can't post like your some 12 year old, who thinks he's a bad ***. Especially to new members. I've seen on other forums that Admins acually welcome the person, and answer there questions. It seems like here, people will either get flamed to death, or the thread gets locked right away. I usually would answer "noobs" questions, and go on to tell to to search in the future...

I'm sure some of the Mods are getting really tired of all this going on, with all the new members who are just jumping on the drift bandwagon after selling their honda, but they probably don't act like this towards others. Oh well..
Old 02-16-2006, 05:48 PM

Originally posted by Initial Daniel
...From the man with a post count of 2, yes, I'm sure you've seen many instances.
It doesnt matter if he only has 2 posts. He could have looked at other threads. This place just plain sucks. Yes there are a lot off noobs. Everytime they have a question you guys go on an all out flaming war.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:07 PM

Originally posted by s13 240
Second guy, I closed your thread too. Your not special either my friend, follow the rules or your **** is closed. Maybe you cant read or your just ****ing stupid, my guess is just ****ing stupid. As for contacting a mod through PM, if it was me I sure as hell didn't get it, but I think your full of **** anyways and are just looking for a reason to run your **** filled mouth. So please go to Drifting.com and sit around beating your dick to pictures of cars with the fanboys on there. You too can fuck off.

Thanks for your time.
-Bryan
Like I said I tried sending a PM and it wouldn't go though, not sure why. If I'm such a noob look me up on other forums under the same name. Seriously karma is a *****. If you treat your new member like that I don't think this forum will last long at all. Seriously alot of people share the same view of what the hell is going on here.

Also, you should lay off beating off to pics of yourself its not health.

Quick Reply: Wow, you mods really don't have lives, do you...