S-Chassis Annoucements Discuss our latest site announcements.

Club 240 Under New Management!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Club240 Staff

The regional classifieds is hard for a couple reasons. One is inevitably lead to cross and multi posting which is a bit of a waste of space. The other side to that coin is people that only list or look in one or the other missing out on things they want or possible sales.

Some other sites employ the state code method which i think works pretty well, but yes, not everyone will do it.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member

I agree with biggamehit. That would be rediculous for somebody who is looking for something that would be shipped. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by ryguy
^Interesting how you wrote your location.^
Yeah, I live in a little village by the mountains and nobody ever know what or where Ahwatukee is.. so I have to say Phoenix, unfortunately. Phoenix sucks.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by JessicaS14
Yeah, I live in a little village by the mountains and nobody ever know what or where Ahwatukee is.. so I have to say Phoenix, unfortunately. Phoenix sucks.
Lol i understand that but look how i wrote mine.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by CharlesJ

It looks as though we could aslo use an engine management and tuning section with various subsections such as AEM, megasquirt, ROM tuning, etc.

I noticed that the engine management section was added.
There aren't enough subclasses for the standalones. I noticed that Bikirom isn't listed and it is one of the better cheaper standalones for the KA/SR OEM ecu's (daughter board swapout).
I also noticed that Haltech wasn't added to the list either.
We should also have more support on piggy backs in the engine management section with SAFC, and Greddy Emanage support. It may be a piggy back but it still manipulates ecu input and output signals, which is considered engine management.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:12 AM
Contributing Member

yea piggy backs would be enough... i was just going to post all others inside of general.. for example safc/bikirom/power fc tunes etc becuase it would be to much for the less popular systems to be added. beside 240 guys no one eles can even pronounce bikirom lol

Last edited by Biggamehit; 03-31-2007 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Club240 Staff

The ones listed were just to get started. We will add others
Old 03-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Contributing Member

10-4 bro the progress is awesome.... look at my post count in the last 1 month lol

went from about 700 to 1000 none whoring post lol
Old 04-03-2007, 02:32 PM
spt

Originally Posted by BigVinnie
I noticed that the engine management section was added.
There aren't enough subclasses for the standalones. I noticed that Bikirom isn't listed and it is one of the better cheaper standalones for the KA/SR OEM ecu's (daughter board swapout).
I also noticed that Haltech wasn't added to the list either.
We should also have more support on piggy backs in the engine management section with SAFC, and Greddy Emanage support. It may be a piggy back but it still manipulates ecu input and output signals, which is considered engine management.
Done.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Contributing Member

D'oh i lost my mod status.... damnit.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM
spt

We've got a new homepage! Another feature I will be adding soon is the ability for each user to choose which forums they want to see "Latest Topics" in. After that, I will be bringing up the registry.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:19 PM

I was wondering if we could also add a section exclusively for dyno results, with posted modifications only (NO CHAT). Have it sub categorized by engine such as KA-t, SR, RB, KA, CA, VQ, VG, or other swaps domestic or foreign. I think this would simplify searching for results, and modifications lists.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:31 AM
spt

The registry actually can take care of that for us. It has the ability for the user to upload pictures, mods, time slips, and dyno charts.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:23 PM

wow i havent been here for a long minute and this site is like night and day compared to the old guy. just wanted to say nice work and thank you for makin the best 240 forum site the best again.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Contributing Member

bump.

im sorry but layout to me on this forum blows. dont get me wrong. i respect the staff and whatnot for trying to bring this place back to life but i cant ever seeing it grow much. our layout is like something for fresh alloy or nico. we have mabey 50 regulars and mabey another 50 that show up randomly after a while or chime in like once every week. we have way to many sections for this small of a community. i think our sections should be somewhat simple; tech, chat, off topic, members ride gallery, for sale. and mabey a few sub sections for tech. kinda random but i had to say something. i know a lot of people will agree with me on this.

Quick Reply: Club 240 Under New Management!!