S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello from Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 08:52 AM

Hello from Oklahoma

Hello all my name is Casey i am from Oklahoma city. I just purchased my first 240 a couple days ago
S14 With S15 Silvia front conversion
Full Origin Body Kit
Carbon fiber hood
19" ADR wheels
Tein SS Suspension and camber plates
intake
2.5" exhaust header back
D1 Drift 2 Fenders
Lambo Orange Pearl paint
All the work is mainly cosmetic at this point but i have plans for it and i have always wanted a 240 so the sky is the limit. Here are a few pictures

Name:  0820091823.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  95.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1165.jpg
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  0820091949.jpg
Size:  91.4 KB
Old 08-22-2009, 09:04 AM

chevy engine orange, FTW!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:06 AM

You could use some wheel spacers. What kind of plans do you have for this car? Nice find though how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:39 PM

It isn't chevy engine orange it is actually a Lamborgini Orange pearl (i don't know how to pronounce the real color name but it is a lamborgini color) and i know i am need of wheel spacers lol. I am planning on either the SR or RB not to sure yet but it is a work in progress just got it a few days ago and i picked it up for 5k. Oh and i am currently looking for some S14 or S15 black silvia mirrors if anyone would know where to get them cheap because them crappy F1 mirrors gotta go lol.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Contributing Member

Welcome

yea for cosmetic all you need is a good set of wheels and a drop.

those wheels goto go and u can drop for free since you got coilovers
Old 08-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Contributing Member

clean welcome
Old 08-23-2009, 03:55 PM

i know its not chevy engine orange, but that is what it reminds me of having seen so many SBC & BBC's. its a clean car, im not hating on it, im actually praising it. that is one bold *** color to be driving aroudn, props. i'd get pulled over every day where i live if i had paint that color
Old 08-23-2009, 11:03 PM

I know you weren't hating i was just making sure it wasn't chevy orange lol. I love the bold color cuz i like to stand out i guess. I have had it for like 4 days and i get cops eyeballing me and following me around every time i drive it.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Contributing Member

any engine bay pics?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:57 AM

welcome
Old 08-24-2009, 12:04 PM

nice car man, hell of a steal at the price you got it for....welcome
Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 PM

Welcome fellow Okie very slick car good find.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by schmitty
I know you weren't hating i was just making sure it wasn't chevy orange lol. I love the bold color cuz i like to stand out i guess. I have had it for like 4 days and i get cops eyeballing me and following me around every time i drive it.
yeah, well props for actually being able to drive a car that color around. my car is too low to comply with the stupid 18" headlight law, so i try to keep my car as low profile as possible. also they train the rookies from pretty much all southern California where i live cuz its a small town & not much happens around here. so the rooks look for anything to pull you over for. last time i got rolled they even asked me to pop my hood. & i said no i dont have anything illegal in there, you have no reason to pop my hood. the cop said how do i know that & i told him my car isnt super loud which would signify im running only a catback exhaust & no header. also i told him that i dont have an intercooler present so im not running a turbo, so no you cant see under my hood. he wasn't too thrilled about it, but i know my rights & he will be gone in a month anyway & another batch of rooks will fill his place & prob try to pull the same ****. so yeah low key is where its at for me
Old 08-25-2009, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by carps13guy
yeah, well props for actually being able to drive a car that color around. my car is too low to comply with the stupid 18" headlight law, so i try to keep my car as low profile as possible. also they train the rookies from pretty much all southern California where i live cuz its a small town & not much happens around here. so the rooks look for anything to pull you over for. last time i got rolled they even asked me to pop my hood. & i said no i dont have anything illegal in there, you have no reason to pop my hood. the cop said how do i know that & i told him my car isnt super loud which would signify im running only a catback exhaust & no header. also i told him that i dont have an intercooler present so im not running a turbo, so no you cant see under my hood. he wasn't too thrilled about it, but i know my rights & he will be gone in a month anyway & another batch of rooks will fill his place & prob try to pull the same ****. so yeah low key is where its at for me

if you knew that your car was legit why not comply and pop the hood, and shut him up.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by dhsil80
if you knew that your car was legit why not comply and pop the hood, and shut him up.
because arguing with a cop isnt against the law, & he was gettin all bent out of shape because i wasnt falling for his i have authority over you crap. the cop was pissed and he'll prob pull me over again when he see's me next just out of spite. but the cops here are all on the same routine, they train here for 3mo's & then they get shipped somewhere else & we get a new batch of stupid rooks. im fed up with those dicks pulling over people for no reason just cuz they have nothing better to do. so when i can i get back at em, thats all

Quick Reply: Hello from Oklahoma