S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

im new to the game

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 08:57 PM
Contributing Member

dont feel bad i like to throw down a little too
Old 10-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Contributing Member

Nah bro I'm not sweatin it. Besides, Sajjad is the last person to talk..........riiiiiight Sajjad.
Old 10-19-2002, 01:51 AM

Originally posted by Silviaspeed
Whats up there Eva? Welcome to the boards....... I hope you can find your way through the testosterone, cause theres way too much of it in here.

lol thx

but i'm pretty used to being in predominantly testosterone environments because of my major
Old 10-19-2002, 02:01 AM

Originally posted by StanBo
JOKE: Insurance is higher for males because they can get head in the car while driving, but women can't.

I work with dirty old men.
tell your dirty old men...who probably haven't gotten any in years:

that could be one reason...another could be that 98% of the time they think with the southern head

theory on road head:

if man can still drive, it's not being done right
Old 10-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by konseiEva
theory on road head:

I can't help but thing she's got a point, there.
Old 10-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Contributing Member

tell your dirty old men...who probably haven't gotten any in years:

that could be one reason...another could be that 98% of the time they think with the southern head

theory on road head:

1. Trust me the last time they got any bellbottoms were in style for the first time. I have to drive with them and hear them say things that most guys just think.

2. Good point on the quality.

3. What is your major?
Old 10-20-2002, 02:11 AM

and a list no less?

1. they probably live vicariously through you! haha

3. mechanical engineering with a minor in math...yeah i'm a hella geek...lol...whatever, at least i can admit it

i'm so used to being around guys so i can usually deal with what they have to say... i have no problem hanging with the guys...i kind of am a guy or a boy trapped in a grrls body and i like all the stereotypical 'boy' as well as 'grrl' things...i unintentionally stray from the norm...i'm gonna have to post a pic so y'all dont think i'm like a he-man or anything ...just not your run of the mill chick that's all. maybe someday i'll get to meet all of you peoples in person so i can associate names and faces
Old 10-20-2002, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member

Uh Eva, not to be a stickler or anything but, uum, I think the #2 comes after the #1. Not #3. lol Thank god its only a minor in math.

Hehe.
Old 10-20-2002, 05:41 PM

no way is that right? it goes 1, 2 and then 3? you are right on top of things huh? hee hee maybe i should look into getting my moneys worth at a better school lol
the reason for that is i had no response to item #2 (corresponding reply to corresponding number)...but thanks for the math lesson hun heehee good looking out
Old 10-20-2002, 07:20 PM
Contributing Member

no way is that right? it goes 1, 2 and then 3? you are right on top of things huh? hee hee maybe i should look into getting my moneys worth at a better school lol
the reason for that is i had no response to item #2 (corresponding reply to corresponding number)...but thanks for the math lesson hun heehee good looking out
I kinda knew there would be no answer for number 2.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

there never is
just good excuses
Old 10-21-2002, 06:39 PM
Contributing Member

Hey I always look out for my peeps! Even those stuck with the lowly SOHC hun. Besides I'm not good with numbers myself. I always get stuck on 6&9 for some reason, I can never get past them.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:18 PM

what do you have? prolly just a stock ka24de? +15hp over the stock s13 - whoopie-di-doo (think adam sandler) whatever you've got i can't believe you're doggin on a fellow 240. it's all good...i'm big grrl. besides is that the best you can do for gettin burned by a chick? - lowly SOHC -
and why does the 6&9 thing not surprise me? hmmm....
yet again that southern brain comes into play - riiiiiiight as if you even had one haha
Old 10-24-2002, 05:31 PM
Contributing Member

Hahaa, You call that doggin? LOL I call that pokin fun actually. Ask some of the ppl who I know personally from this forum.......that was no doggin, especially coming from me. What about the numbers 6 & 9. I'm dislexic.

yet again that southern brain comes into play - riiiiiiight as if you even had one haha
LOL, thank God thats not the case. Talk about a headache, I'd have to keep my girls on 24hr Advil watch.....
Old 10-24-2002, 05:45 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Silviaspeed
Hahaa, You call that doggin? LOL I call that pokin fun actually. Ask some of the ppl who I know personally from this forum.......that was no doggin, especially coming from me. What about the numbers 6 & 9. I'm dislexic.

LOL, thank God thats not the case. Talk about a headache, I'd have to keep my girls on 24hr Advil watch.....
Hahahaha. I have to fight headbutting my monitor.

Quick Reply: im new to the game