S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

New guy from Cincinnati, but not for long

Old 01-13-2011, 10:12 PM

New guy from Cincinnati, but not for long

Hi, I'm Vinny, and I don't own a Nissan. Yet. But I think I'd like an S13, so I'm here to check things out.

I live in Cincinnati, but I will be most likely be moving to San Diego in the next few months. Or Florida. I don't really care as long as I'm out of the cold, dreary midwest and in a place I can bicycle every day.

Looking for a clean, rust-free, mostly unmolested S13 hatch that I can move away in, reliably daily drive, learn to drift in, and eventually put an LS1 into.

My last project car was an AE86, forged internals, Toda cams, Weber DCOE carbs, yadda-yadda. By far the most expensive car I have ever owned and one of the nicest AE86s in the midwest, but a NA 1.6L motor is always going to be slow and I lost a TON of money on the deal. I never even got the thing sideways. I've also had a turbo Neon ACR, an old A-Body Mopar, a swapped Vega GT, and my current daily driver is a clean '98 Neon R/T with bolt-ons and Konis.

That's it, I'll be lurking around, checking things out, thanks for being here.