For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

1993 s13 coupe sr20det, t3/t04b, apexi **CHEAP**

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 06:28 PM

1993 s13 coupe sr20det, t3/t04b, apexi **CHEAP**

1993 240sx SE coupe, black with tan interior (good with minor cracks on dash), power windows and locks, no a/c or ps. $4000OBO.

here are the mods left on it:

-s13 redtop (purpletop =P)
-apexi headgasket
-stage 2 cams
-t3/t04b turbo
-fmic
-oil catch can w/ breather filter
-braided pcv vacuum hoses
-greddy type s bov
-act drag/strip clutch
-greddy downpipe
-gutted cat
-apexi ws exhaust system
-walbro fuel pump
-new slave cylinder
-new clutch master cylinder
-boost/voltmeter gauge on pillar pod
-new brakes on rear
-se wheels with new tires
-z32 fuel filter
-ngk plugs
-new oil change
-new pcv valve
-option stickers =P
-more...

The car runs good...It burns oil due to blowby but I have the oil catch can to compensate for that. The car is currently boosting 910psi. The compression on #2 is lower than the others but the motor seems to be good still...the oil stick dont pop off or anything so im not sure if the rings are bad or maybe just worn..or just normal blowby..who knows..but the car still runs, drives and boosts how it should be. But come and check the car out for yourself.

The clutch grips like a ****. Its a drag/strip clutch so you should have an idea how that grips.

The paint is decent, has some clearcoat drips and front end could use some sanding and paint..has minor dings but nothing severe.

Interior is good...only flaw is crack on dash. The light on the cluster doesnt work (bulbs? wiring?) im not sure. but the gauge works perfectly. it just doesnt illuminate at night. seats have no rips or tears.

Overall, the car is decent and a good project. The price i think is fair and i have described as much as I can with the car. Feel free to contact me to check it out if you are a SERIOUS buyer!

Here are some pics:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y119/j...3coupeforsale/

AGAIN, IM ASKING $4000 OBO. I know the car needs work but hey, its driveable, and thats a PRICE YOU CANT BEAT. CAR IS PRICED TO SELL ASAP!

IM ALSO OPEN TO TRADES FOR S14, Z32 or something i might like. SORRY NO FWD cars.