For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS/FT 2009 GSX-R 600 Stretched/Slammed NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM

FS/FT 2009 GSX-R 600 Stretched/Slammed NJ

Mileage: 6733

Title: Clear/Clean

Price: $7,500 (PERFER TRADE FOR CAR)

Contact: (908) 875-3908 Text Only. Email- insanewhips@live.com

Seeing The Bike: NO TEST RIDES OR WINDOW SHOPPERS. Test rides are allowed if you can prove you can afford it. If you are interested and want to see the bike text or email me.

Condition:

Over all the bike is in great exterior shape. New fairings,rear sets,levers,and seat. Gas tank and passenger seat cover is oem white with gold flakes. The rest of the fairings are flat white. Little scratches here and there. Tires are in great shape.Some scratches on frame and here and there,nothing major.Motor has 6,733 miles and runs strong and gets up and goes! Broken in till about 800 miles. Then first oil change, has had 3 oil changes in total. Bike had a air shifter and went 10.2 all motor. Air shifter was removed for another bike. I mostly used this bike for cruising around town and going to work about 10 miles away.

Modifications:

M4 Titanium FULL exhaust system ( *Header is wrapped up to the slip-on)
Power Commander 5 ( custom map/ Runs a little rich)
K&N Air Filter
Custom Volcity Stacks( tuner did it)
Racing Fiberglass Fairings(tank and passenger seat white with gold flakes/ all else flat white)
Skinko 003 ultra soft rear tire
Skinko 003 front tire
Custom racing seat (with a little bump to keep you on) done by BALL Z MOTORSPORTS
Blocks (4-10inch adjustable stretch)
Lowering links (bike is lowered 3inch in rear and 1/4 inch in front) Link can be lowered to 1 or 3inches
Tie strap to drop the front 100% (when parked)
Tinted Wind screen
Gold rear sets
Gold passenger pegs
Gold Oil Cap
Gold Levers
520 racing Chain
+4 rear sprocket Vortex
-1 front sprocket Vortex
Tinted Head light
Tinted Tail lights
Chrome mirror block offs (now they are black)
OEM rear seat

Stock Parts/Parts info:

I have most stock parts including exhaust,header, rear sets. I did sell the OEM fairings however. Both keys and manuals. All the after market parts were bought new. From local shops because I got a discount or EBay. No Used parts on the bike.

Additional info:

I bought this bike brand new with less then 10 miles. Had it ever since. Its always been garaged kept then under a coverI recently hurt my bad (disc in spin) so the bikes are going. I have been riding motorcycles for several years and recently sold my Gsxr-1000 and a Ninja. I am looking to really trade this bike for a modified car that I can tinker with. I am willing to look at anything but prefer integra, 240sx, srt-4, ECt. Just email me all pictures and information. I will not be willing to add cash unless its newer,super clean, or RHD. I am looking for a new toy for the summer but am willing to sit on the bike for now.

The Bad:

Leaks a little oil if sitting
Few scratches nothing major
right bar end missing
License plate bracket is ghetto
Trying to get the rear seat cover/ or seat off is difficult. The wire that spins it unlock isn't working. Have not gotten a chance to look at it.

Last edited by wannabejdmsi; 03-12-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:14 AM

bump...