For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS: S13 Vert Drift Car Sears/Falken SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 07:33 AM

FS: S13 Vert Drift Car Sears/Falken SoCal

Up for sale is my 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible with a turbocharged F20C S2000 engine. This car was mostly stock, driven as a daily driver since 2005. DesignCraft Fabrication built it into my Competition car used in events such as Formula Drift, and D1 Grand Prix. This means that this car is ready for competition use and has passed the Tech Inspection for formula Drift up to 2007, and D1GP up to 2009. (Rule books may have changed slightly since my last race.)

I have driving it on the street occasionally up until June of 2009, but is currently registered as non operational in California. It is insured, but I have not updated the smog to re-register the car. Obviously this car will not “legally” pass a legit smog test. If you have “a guy” that will smog it for you, then this will be a sick street car.

The factory convertible top does in fact close and clear the roll cage, and is operated with the factory switch. So yes the top opens and closes automatically. The locking handles did have to be modified to clear the cage. The car has also recently been primed for paint. I was going to repaint the car white, but decided not to since I am selling it. Now you can paint it w/e color you prefer.

There are several reasons I am trying to sell the car, and I will try to list them all. First of all, since I built the car almost 3 years ago, I have driven it 4 times. Twice in Formula Drift event(New Jersey & Irwindale) once in D1GP event(Anaheim) and once in a local “Drift Day” type of an event at El Toro. So it just sits around begging to be driven. Second reason is I need a new car that I can drive my 3 year old daughter around in without my fiancé killing me.( I guess drift car and baby doesn’t go well in her book)Third reason is I am moving soon to a place with no garage. Believe me when I say that I would LOVE to keep this car, but it is just way to unpractical at the moment.

This car was on the cover of Super Street Magazine and the build for this car was covered by Import Tuner Magazine as a 2-part special. The hybrid F24 engine build was covered by Turbo Magazine.

Super Street
Jan 2008 Issue http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...ant/index.html

Import Tuner
Part 1 – Dec 2007 Issue# 105 http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0712...0sx/index.html
Part 2 – Feb 2008 Issue# 107 http://www.importtuner.com/features/...two/index.html

Turbo Magazine
The hybrid F24 engine build. http://www.turbomagazine.com/insidet...tor/index.html

Engine
Originally the engine was a F20C but was upgraded to a bigger 2.4L using factory Honda parts. The turbo is a Garrett GT28RS, and the engine is tuned VERY conservatively at around 350HP at 14psi. If using race gas, a lot more timing and boost can be added for way more power. The transmission is from an AP1 using a taller gear ratio to complement the higher power gains from the turbocharger(AP2 has a shorter gear ratio). This motor can actually benefit from a larger turbo since the turbo was matched to the original 2.0L F20.

Parts List * indicates notes at bottom
Honda F24 Engine (2.4L S2000)
Garret GT28RS Turbo
*Tial External Wastegate
*DC Sport Tubular Exhaust Manifold
AEM EMS Computer w/map trim and log switch on dash
RC 750cc Injectors
Okada Coil Packs
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
Stri Gauges – Boost, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure
AEM Air/Fuel Gauge
Blitz Dual-SBC Boost Controller
GReddy Oil Catch Can
GReddy Intercooler Core w/custom piping
Custom Radiator Overflow Tank
C&R Surge Tank
C&R Dual Pass Radiator
Setrab 23 Row Oil Cooler
Setrab 8 Row Power Steering Cooler
AP1 Transmission
ACT Clutch
Custom Aluminum Driveshaft
Custom Engine & Transmission Mounts
Custom Stainless Downpipe
Custom Aluminum Exhaust
Trust (GReddy) Titanium Muffler
Roll Cage Built By DesignCraft Fabrication
30mm Front Fenders
50mm Rear Fenders
Fiberglass Vented hood
*Front Bumper & side skirts(don’t remember brand)
DRFT “Rear Under Fin”
* JDM Silvia Front Conversion
GTR Grill
*18” Bronze Nismo Wheels
*Sparco Evo Seats
Sparco Harness
Sparco Steering Wheel
Project Mu Brakes (Racing Caliper 4 Pistons/4 Pads)
Apex EXV Coilovers
Rear Subframe Bushings(don’t remember brand)
Peak Performance Inner Tie Rod(F)
Peak Performance Tension Rods(F)
Peak Performance Toe Rod(R)
Peak Performance Upper Link (R)
Peak Performance Camber Arm(R)
And last but not least - Samurai Sword Shift ****!!!

*Descriptions
*I do not remember the size of the Tial Wastegate, I will try to find out and update.
*The DC Sport Manifold was a 1-off piece built for Stephan Papadakis’s AEM S2000 Drift car, they gave it to me because it cracked, it has since been repaired.
*I modified the front bumper to allow more air to hit the intercooler. The original design only let ˝ of the intercooler to be hit by incoming air.
*I just bought and installed a brand spankin new set of S13 Silvia “Brick” headlights & corner lights. These lights don’t even have a hairline scratch on them. I bought them from West Covina Nissan.
*The wheels that you see in any of the pictures will not be sold with the car. The only wheels coming with the car will be 18” Bronze Nismo Wheels(don’t remember width or offset, will update soon)
*The driver seat has basically been mounted solid on the floor(I am very tall)

I’m sure there are things that I am forgetting, if u have questions just ask, and I will try to update the posting.

My Asking Price for this Car with the parts listed is $15,000 OBO

The only parts I am willing to take off the car to drop the price are the Project MU Brakes. $1500 off if you don’t want brakes. Please don’t ask if I will take anything else off of the car.

I am also willing to trade for a FD Rx7 R1 or R2, no touring(Japanese back seats are a plus!!) If you have one that you would like to trade just email me with some pictures.

LINK TO PICS
http://picasaweb.google.com/DriftVer...eat=directlink
The car currently has no stickers/vinyl it is primer grey.
email me at jdmsirben@yahoo.com
714-623-2524 ask for Ben
Located in Westminster Ca

Last edited by unclerico; 08-19-2009 at 02:45 PM.