For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

Almost new Exedy Clutch SR20DET For Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Almost new Exedy Clutch SR20DET For Sale!!

Hey guys, well I just finished my engine build up after spinning a rod bearing not to long ago. Well, now that my engine can handle much higher hp numbers after it receives a new turbo, so while the trans. is out I've decided to sell my almost brand new clutch to upgrade to a clutch that can hold much more torque. This is an exedy racing stage 1 clutch, with the organic disc, its rated at around 300ft/lb's and is slightly stiffer than stock, and retails right around $300. Mine has been broken in properly for the recommended 600 miles, and after that I have only applied 100 to 200 miles on it before my engine had to be rebuilt. So heres your chance to pick up an already properly broken in clutch, no need to painstakingly drive nice and easy on it for 500 to 600 miles lol its already done and just need to be drooped in and its ready to go. There are some scratches on the pressure plate, as seen in the pics, however this is only cosmetic damage and will not affect performance at all. This is for a sr20det, and I'm located in Livonia, MI.

I'M ONLY GOING TO HAVE THIS FOR SALE FOR TWO DAYS!!! IF IT DOESN'T
SELL BY THEN, IM GOING TO USE IT AND REASSEMBLY THE CAR!!!

Price - $180 + shipping, FIRM
*note this doesn't include a throw out bearing, pilot bearing, or clutch alignment tool, these can be bought quite cheaply threw almost any online store. I can include mine if you wish however they are also slightly used and id have to charge you extra since I would have to take those parts off, clean them up then buy new ones. Also shipping should be around $20 to $30, if you provide me with a zip code and state I can get you a precise shipping quote, local pick up is welcome. Contact me threw PM's, email me at Foolishdrift@aol.com, or IM me at foolishdrift.

PICS!!!
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...%20for%20sale/

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

Last edited by FC3SDrifter; 01-03-2007 at 08:07 AM.