'For Sale' Exterior / Interior / Electronics Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

Sound Deadning Material At low cost

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 12:50 PM

Sound Deadning Material At low cost

Need Sound Deadening Material Cheap?
Hello everyone, I've recently aquired a quality source of Sound Deadening material for low prices. Most people haven't heard of Brown Bread and BQuiet Extreme as my name mentions i'm a professional Car audio and security installer and i'm able to get ahold of the stuff pretty cheap Brown bread is about 1/3 of the cost of Dynamat and Roadkill but has been tested and proven to beat both in sound dampening capabilities

Moderators if this thread is not allowed here please move it to its appropriate location.
Why should I sound deaden?
increase SPL (how loud your stereo plays)
decrease rattles and vibrations
increase dynamic range of your stereo system
decrease resonance and coloration from speakers
decrease road, engine, and exhaust noises
experience a less stressful and/or fatiguing drive
increase the resale value of your vehicle.

Brown bread is 1.6mm thick and weighs .4lbs/sq.ft. almost twice as heavy as dynamat original
Bquiet Extreme is 1.15mm thich and weighs .3lbs/sq.ft which is the same weight and thickness as Dynamat Extreme

Prices do not include shipping and handling if your thinking about ordering email me at vegabass84@hotmail.com and i'll tell you the shipping on the specific item

Brown Bread 10.5 sq.ft. $65.00 35sqft $115.00 70 sq.ft. $170
B-Quiet Extreme 12sq.ft. $50.00 50sqft $110.00 100sq.ft. $175

heres the price for your average Dynamat for a quick comparison 36sq ft. $195
Currently I ownly accept paypal so if your intrested email me and i'll get back to you thanks

Also orders over $200 will recieve a 5% discount Soon i might be able to get you some audio products for a good price too

Any questions on more info or ordering information email me at vegabass84@hotmail.com