For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

DG INDUSTRIES Harness Bar Kit

Old 06-04-2007, 01:22 PM

DG INDUSTRIES Harness Bar Kit

Time to clear out some space in my garage. These are brand new in the box and I haven’t opened them yet. Here is some information from their website along with the picture that is on there. www.dgiautomotive.com

DG Industries Race Harness System (Part Number 11030)

-Fits up to 89-98 240sx (s13/s14)

DG Industries is proud to introduce our new Harness Bar. This new Harness Bar is manufactured from the highest quality materials, MIG welded then finished in an ultra tough metallic silver powder coat. Not only does it look great and provide a perfect anchor for your race harnesses but it will stiffen the car chassis and increase handling performance as well. Included in this kit is the 1.5 inch diameter harness bar, 2 supports bars and all the hardware necessary to bolt it into to most applications in a matter of minutes, with little or no modifications. Once installed, it can be removed in 5 minutes if needed by removing 4 bolts. Great for full time or weekend racers! The unique design allows for a custom fit in multiple applications. (See application list below) Camera mount also available.

This high strength seat belt harness anchor is the latest in quality products from DG Industries. Competitors sell similar harness bars for $100+. *sparco cough cough*

$340 FIRM willing to ship (check the site for their price!)

I have the camera mount for it too, at an additional cost!

PM me with questions!