For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.

WTT: my car for yours. *PIC*

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 10:44 AM

WTT: my car for yours. *PIC*

hey guys, first of all, i LOVE this car. but i really would like a 240 to do a Silvia conversion on. I would rather have a 95-up 240, but would settle for 89-94. just let me know what u've got and if u'r interested. if u have ANYTHING else decent (civic, rx7, whatever) e-mail me, i may be interested. here are the details on my car:

-1992 Mazda Miata
-1.6L DOHC engine with 150,xxx miles w/ 5 speed transmission with fairly new clutch. still feels brand new.
--runs very good, just drove it from Iowa to Florida and had no problems whatsoever.
-has Limited Slip Differential, very easy to slide around in, and easy as hell to control.
-it is white with blue racing stripes
-it has a fairly new cd player, believe it is a Jensen
-it has a chrome Racing Beat roll/style bar, looks very nice
-it just has a brand new top put on which has a glass rear window, factory tops had a ****ty plastic rear window which always ripped
-has 2 brand new rear tires. fronts are pretty bald. no big deal.
-just replaced the break pads 2,000 miles ago
-just replaced the alternator and power steering belts 2,000 miles ago
-just changed the oil, used Quaker State Q full synthetic

Cons:
the guy that owned it before me was an old veterinarian, said his kid drove it to college. and someone hit im in the parking lot so...
-front bumpers paint is chipped, bumper is slightly cracked. front fender isnt dented but there is a slight gap between the fender and the hood, probably could be easily pushed back.
-driver door has a small dent in it
-it was an Iowa car so there is a small ammount of rust in front of each rear wheel, very easily fixed, i could fix it myself but havent gotten around to it
and i think thats all of the bad stuff.

Like I said, i love this car, it's a very very fun car. but i've had 2 240's and would really like to have another one to get serious with. i had bad luck with the KA...blew them both up. ANYWAY, if u have anything u would like to trade, please let me know, thanks alot ---ERIC---

also if you would liek to buy the car, make an offer. but would really rather trade.
Attached Thumbnails WTT: my car for yours. *PIC*-miata2.jpg