Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Vendors can also use this forum to make product announcements and post review/results from thier product.

Ebay grounding block, Review and install

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 03:54 AM

Ebay grounding block, Review and install

I purchased the product from a seller on eBay and had it shipped for just under $44. This was cheaper than some of the name brand kits out there however, it was of lesser quality I would imagine. The crimp connections were weak and at one point on fell off necessitating my reattaching it. The grounding and terminal blocks as well as the cables themselves seemed to be of decent quality and all in all I consider it
money well spent.

Did I notice any real improvement on my "butt dyno"? No not at all, I did notice that my lights appear brighter however this is speculative at best and should be disregarded as simply mind over matter.

Could I have made this kit myself? Yes though the time, effort, and cost would be questionable.

Would I recommend this kit to my friends? Yes, as I now have the peace of mind knowing I won't have any grounding issue's to deal with. I have plans to expand my stereo system and see this as a bit of insurance for the future. The kit is cost effective for
the most part due to the cost of cabling and the blocks.

Howto Install