Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Vendors can also use this forum to make product announcements and post review/results from thier product.

Kei Office XT's

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 01:14 AM

Question Kei Office XT's

I just sold my other car, and have enough money for an engine swap, and I have a lot of left over. Off course there are the blow off valve and Exhaust exchanges I am goin to make on my car, but not just that, SUSPENSION. Yeah, goin for a full strut change. And I am thinking extremely happy thoughts about getting Kei Office XT's !!! I am kinda excited, but also curious, I want a nice ride for the road (with some bounce, but my last car with cheap coilovers just was the suckiest ride ever like if there was a bump that I couldn't manuever around, I would take a deep breathe and cringe) but I am using it as a daily driver with weekend possibilities of drift and autox. If anyone has had or heard how good kei office suspension (especially XT's) please fill me in on what I need to know. I know the price, and am willing to except, plus there was something on a site about adjustable tops that were cheaper than the mounted tops which I will look up later. But fill me in guys.

Thanks,
Sly
Old 07-17-2004, 01:43 AM

ok, so I found the site, and here it is and you don't have to install the japanese language http://www.ooparts-international.co....ion/index.html . Also, where do you think is the best place to buy a Kei Office suspension, want a decent price but I also want to know that I am dealing with good people.

Sly
Old 07-18-2004, 07:31 AM

I have the xt-a's. They are just like the xt's but they have a helper spring. They are STIFF (9/8 spring rates) but for daily driving I set them on 2 and they are fine. On the track they have no roll whatsoever. They make the car more tossable. However, I am still learning the handling characteristics of my s14 so I can't really give an objective review. The quality is top notch.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:38 PM

so how are they on regular roads, are they almost up to stock standards or are they still pretty stiff? Where did you get yours and how much did you pay, I want to get a decent price, but I also want to get them (not getting scammed).

Thanks again,
Sly
Old 07-23-2004, 03:31 AM
Contributing Member

is this one of those "Drift King" things again?
Old 07-25-2004, 09:44 AM

you can buy some Kei Office suspension Kits at

www.driftspeed.com they got all the types

i was also thinking of buying some for myself