Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Blackzenki's back in black, round 3....

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by battosaii930
pure sex
tu madre
Old 05-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Contributing Member

oye no albla de mi madre a si, marica
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by battosaii930
oye no albla de mi madre a si, marica
uh... what?

I'm not spanish like you miamians.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Contributing Member

<.<; i speak english spanish and japanese oh and i know some bad words in arabic lol
Old 05-22-2009, 02:43 PM

I speak fast and the furious.

"when i see flashing lights in my mirror....i DONT stop.".
Old 05-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Contributing Member

righty-o guys....

anyways.... lol

So.... i got to see the wheels in sunlight for the first time today... and they're not as yellow as they look in the pics.... they're more of a brass/darker gold color, which pleases me to no end, as in the pics, it looks really bright gold...

BUT, I'm still hitting my coilovers, but only when i turn left or right, i guess it's that slight bit of hard cornering wheel flex... either way, the 5/16 spacers are too thin, so on the way home, i grabbed some 7/16 spacers from Rollins Automotive (local Chevy/ford performance/hot rod/dyno shop)... so hopefully when the rain stops, i can get out there...

i'll be putting the 7/16 spacers up front, and i guess i'll take the 5/16 spacers, and slip them on the rear, hopefully, that should eliminate any clearance issues i have up front, and i can be completely done with my foot work.... at least till i burn these tires up sor i can get some proper fitting tires....
Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 PM

send me the old spacers!
Old 05-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Contributing Member

lol, i put them on the rear!!! now the rear is super flush, and the fronts are just outside the fenders edge, like the tire in is, but the lip it out......
Old 05-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Contributing Member

a few parts came in today, i pulled off the cat back to figure out what kind it is, and i pulled the diff to see if it was a true VLSD...

so a few pics!!

"where we're going, we don't need roads!"

the cat back my 3.5" JDM (not USDM) APEXi N1 one piece, kinda dirty right now, but will be cleaned before install in the new car......

the diff is out...

no orange sticker? NO PROLEM, VLSD!!!

660cc injectors, and FReddy intake manifold (now painted black with three coats of clear)

that's all for now.... sorry, not much i know... but the weather has been ***** here in gainesville FL...

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 05-23-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:26 AM

lol at the Freddy intake name..haha.

Sweet dude. glad to see its coming along, if you part out the gold one. let me know, if that still has an exhaust. lol

why doesn't anyone go in my thread anymore, i got mad updates. lol
Old 05-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Contributing Member

well guys, some updates... i'll keep the story short...

i ordered a few parts, should be here soon..

Kai Project 1 piece clutch master to slave line (tuckin it!!)
new OEM SR20DET injector rings for the 660's

and a couple other things i forgot... anyways, i got SOME work done today, i got my FReddy manifold painted, with like 4-5 coats of clear (rattle can job, but looks good).. and i pulled my GRID tuned ECU (for sale!!) and my SR harness out and began work on that... i'm working on a tuck, extended injector wires, and the like... but i fail like a noob and ran out of electrical tape.. either way, pics!!!!

harness pulled... looks weird without the rats nest there.... filthy ****ty engine bay....

got the harness out... i hope it goes in after i clean it up easier than it came out... god, i had to wrestle it out... i pull about a pound of electrical tape off this big black ***** looking thing... turned out it's the wiring for the RHD setup, just folded on it's self... (shown in the pic)

okay, so first starting on the injector wires, extending them so i can run them under instead of over...

stock...

extended... (then ran out of tape...FAIL)

so i pretty much got the "front" part of my harness cleaned up... it'll look good when i get it all taped up and loomed...

now just to eliminate that extra 2ft of wire and clean up the "back" side of the harness, then it's ready!!!!

here's my dog George, being the excellent helper that he is...

oh yeah... and here's the FReddy manifold i painted today as well... looks OK... nothing special though... Nissan Super Black with 4-5 coats of clear.. Optimus Prime ownz joo!!1!!!one!!1!

well, that's all for now i guess... more updates later when the clutch line comes in and the o-rings... and whatever else i ordered...

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 05-24-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:51 PM

manifold looks a hell of alot better. coming together nicely. btw, whatr you doing with the gold car, parting out?
Old 05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Contributing Member

putting the KA in it and trading it for either a 2000 ford ranger single cab short bed, or a 1996 Full size Bronco, with a 8" lift.... i need a DD/work truck... and both trades are straight up... so yeah... i'd prefer the ranger though... 4 banger, 5 speed, and i can slam the **** out of it... hack up the back end and lay frame...

we'll see though...
Old 05-24-2009, 08:26 PM

^^good idea..haha.

I painted my intake today..Duplicolor 1000 degree, then i rebuilt the intake(all the **** on it..)

your sr's already in the car? damn that was fast.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Contributing Member

not in the car yet, that's coming this weekend... i'm just trying to get all the prep work done, get it to when i get the hoist, all i have to do pull the motors, and swap out... going for a one day deal... should be easy, done 3 other swaps in one day... well on three separate days lol

Quick Reply: Blackzenki's back in black, round 3....