Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

My new s13 shell

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 12:18 AM

My new s13 shell

Well, most yall know about the death of my red s13 (if not, search). I brought home my new shell a few days ago, but just got around to taking pics (I'm moving and all). Here they are, along with my wheels.

sorry for the dark pics. I don't have much time to do stuff during the day with work and all. I'll post lighter pics when me and my brother start doing the motor swap. It looks really high because it has no motor in it btw.

OH NO'S! The infamous se cancer causing spoiler attacks. Good thing I have an extra car huh?!

My wheels. 16x7 +15 monoblocs (like knockoff racing harts)

Most of the offset is in the rear, rather than on the face (< like a 'deep dish'), so instead of looking deep, they are a deeper offset, without a deep lip, the lugs are just sunken deeper down more to the middle of the wheel (I was hoping for a deep lip though ) They shouldn't have any trouble clearing z32 calipers though.

I know it's rough, but It'll be nice someday. My brother and I are going to try an paint it when the wheather gets better around here, but neither of us have painted a car before, hopefully we do decently, lol. (we're going to practice on the trunk lid and bumper first)

Last edited by shane_lxi; 03-29-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:36 PM

yea i just picked up a shell too no motor 90 hatch. i want to paint it another color. 2 tone m3 red with black pillars and black top. or aztec red. just take ur time make sure you sand it real well.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

looks nice. intrested in some red/clear taillights? pm me
Old 03-29-2005, 11:38 PM

No, I made my own. Cut out the yellow with a dremel and and put in plastic from a light fixture cover. Thanks though. If oyu have a oem front lip though, I'd take that. I want to put it on my chuki bumper

Here's some new pics, a little lighter. The car looks really tall cause it has no motor in the engine bay (Already pulled it)

Uh... I think something's missing...

I got crap all over the place from under the hood. The extra center piece with a shift boot lets my intentions show. 5 speed biatch .

Rusty trunk lid with duct tape to keep the rain out :P . Wanna buy an oem spoiler? lol.

Old 03-30-2005, 05:39 AM

yeah wasn't even a point in posting those first pictures you took...
Old 03-30-2005, 06:09 AM

off road 240!!
Old 03-30-2005, 11:30 AM

kasi, I took those pics the day before, and posted them before the second set of pics were taken, I thought I would not have time to take the day pics, but I got htem before work, and there are pics of my wheels in the first set too .

You like my lift kit trogdor?! (aka minushuman, lol)
Old 03-30-2005, 06:34 PM

i love it...now you need some lief springs and a 8in semi exhaust stack comming out the hatch like the local truck guys
Old 03-30-2005, 11:31 PM

lol. I take you live in a hick community too?! We have a guy with a mazda truck with a chevy 350, and those semi exhausts, he also have a train horn onboard, which he needs a COMPRESSOR to power!! It's the loudest, and most annoying truck on the road, he honks for no reason.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:36 AM

god yes...the truck hicks cruze with the honda ricers...some nights its just rediculious...and this is in the 2nd biggest city in OK
Old 03-31-2005, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member

suicide hood? hehehe looks pretty good so far. I took my foam wing out too, but surprised to find out that it had no rust
Old 03-31-2005, 09:06 AM

No, The guy I bought it from had the hood off to pull the motor, but never got around to it. When I went pick it up, it was pretty late. So I just stuck the hood on there, and latched it all up without connecting it, just for the towe home.

Burninator, do you know a kid named Keaton Zimmerman. I htink his dad was a pirinciple or something down in Oklahoma near the city you live in. Maybe not though, but hey, it's a small world.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:37 PM

umm...name doesnt ring a bell...but then again, i couldnt even tell you half of our teachers names at my hs...
Old 03-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Contributing Member

So what did you have on your red one? Mod wise?
So what engine you gonna get?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:06 PM

turbo the KA of course!!!

Quick Reply: My new s13 shell