Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

my rims!!! my turn my turn

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Contributing Member

so whats the offset guy?
Old 04-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by racesynergy
weak *** rims? volk/rays gramlights weak *** rims? what size tires would you run? some 35 series, oh with the picture of your car in the sig. looks like you are still on stocks, sorry. i guess you dont know, ill move on....

it's just funny to hear people talk alot of **** when they have nothing to show!

stalker status? he has a link on his damn sig. my old car. get real! you were gonna get 17x9s +20 you never got them!? so that doesnt matter? staggered is gay? even your boyfriend Levi said he was running staggered fitment dumb ****! ban me i give a ****, mods talk **** but when people talk **** back they ban them, **** you! ban me. ouch

fast1one when you are done sucking Levi dicks come undue the zipper on my LEVI's and suck my dick! hurry lock it! lock this thread. if that hurt your feelings be a mod at nico.

you know what came on here to apologize for being a dick, nevermind that! first off people that start flaming when they dont have something better to show off are dip ****s. your car was weak and you couldnt handle what it takes to build a car so you sold it because oh you had to repair it, i wanted an s14 but bought a maxima, cry me a river brittany! ****ing ******s eat my ***!

do what you want, here's how it will go, you will respond and talk your **** then you will lock the thread and ban me so everyone will think you had last laugh! so do it and get back to dick sucking! oh yeah im 26 and yes still sucking your mommas *******!!! tell me you love me son

Im actually not going to lock this. I want to make an example out of you. On how immature people who build crappy cars are.

Feel free to keep ranting. For a 26 year old you sure act like a 16 your old. Nonetheless, if you wanna talk crap come down to my town. Anytime, any track.

If what your car looks like is a testiment to your driving skills the you will sure be easy to beat.

Your car is weak. You have no idea how to build it.

Go ahead say post more childish remarks. I need a good laugh.

Levi
Old 04-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Contributing Member

YOU ARE GAY

Go sell your car