Southeast FL, GA, SC, AL, LA, MS, TN

Need help with NW FL Shop

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 04:38 PM

Need help with NW FL Shop

I purchased some Tein Springs and KYB Struts in July of 2004 from a shop in Fort Walton Beach named MPH Automod. I still have not received any product or refund from this shop. I have patiently waited and been ignored for far too long. I think maybe if word gets to him that there is a serious statement for negative complain towards this place, maybe i can get this settled. I have emailed 3 times and called so many times i can't even remember. He used to answer the phone and tell me "Its been shipped, it will be there wednesday." Wednesday comes, no product. Call back and he says "it should have been there today, let me do some looking around" Then i can't get ahold of the shop for like a week or two and then answers again with a story of what "happened" To tell me again it will be shipped out in the next couple of days. Now its Jan of 2005 and i can not reach him on the phone and i get no response from the email. So this is a last desperate attempt to get either my product or my money back, before i bring lawyers into it. I don't think i'm asking for too much here but just to have either the product or money in my possession. I had no problems ever with this shop when i lived there and ordered these parts IN PERSON in July, and still nothing now that i am no longer in town. So if you know of them then please relay messages to them. Thank you all for reading.

Phil