my little project...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 04:30 PM

my little project...

welll i sold my old sr'd 240 which wouldnt run right. a week after someone bought it, i seen it drivin around, i asked what he did to get it run right, all it needed was an oil pump and pan so i kicked myself in the *** about that one. wellll time came around for another 240, the s2000 wasnt cuttin it. SOOO i looked around for 3 months for one. BAM one fell outta the sky from kentucky, fully built, less then 500 miles on the engine, dyno sheet said 454 with 3 guys in the trunk ad still spinning?? i guess, but it was to the wheels at 22psi. BUTTTT the problem was that he spun around and hit a sign and cement water drain. went and looked at it, sold that day. long haul back on the dolley. started tearin stuff apart and got some pics.

day i got it

interior :/ eehhhhhh?? what do you think?

so that night me an a couple of my friends start tearin it apart...

lil worse then we expected when we started..

bye bye greddy

Nismo power brace coming in next week

getting pulled in a week

again :/

new oem inner tie rod tein or somethin soon

roommates fd

what happens when you buy cheap wheels and dont know how to drive haha

gt3077 teaser

well lemme know what you guys think, ill keep more pics posted, gettin a LCA tomorow so defently will have more pics tomorow. OH, this thread is for Tripp, haha this is Nate from solo man. Thanks to everybody.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Contributing Member

sweet Sil80 that bish
Old 07-16-2008, 05:35 PM

haha i wish but moneys limited and my friend already has his done so il probly stick with the flip ups. im mainly focused one power. itll get a origin kit an 5 lug swap here soon and maybe some house of kolors??
Old 07-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Contributing Member

damn 460 isnt good enought for you? i would just fix what needs to be fixed with the motor fix front end then do coilovers

my sr has been sitting in my shed for also 2 years now being made for high response 300-350hp somtimes i wish i should have just slapped a GT30 and called it a day would have been done long time ago but i know i will be happy when my motor is in....almost there might be going in next month!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:16 PM

nice man. wait 460 for fenders hood bumper an headlights????? i already bought fenders, hood and fenders for like 80 bucks at the junk yard an there like in perfect condition. im doin coilovers soon tho, i jsut gotta work an save up money.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by terribleone
nice man. wait 460 for fenders hood bumper an headlights????? i already bought fenders, hood and fenders for like 80 bucks at the junk yard an there like in perfect condition. im doin coilovers soon tho, i jsut gotta work an save up money.
460whp not $
Old 07-16-2008, 07:17 PM

ohhhhh my bad my bad.ohh 460 is defently more then good enough man. that was a dumb misunderstanding on my part. the engines already perfect. but i dont really want a 240 with a molded rear aftermarket bumber, that the whole cars burnt orange with flake but the fenders, hood and bumper are stock 240 red lol
Old 07-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member

you can rattle can for now Rustoleum Painters Touch comes out pretty damn good they got it at home depot

look how my calipers came out Apple Red just used rattlecan primer and Rattle can Painters Touch Apple Red no clear coat just shiny like that

Name:  100_2049.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  88.8 KB
Old 07-16-2008, 07:34 PM

yea i was thinkin bout rattle caning it butttt i have to do a **** load of body work cuz the side skirts and rear bumper are rivoted and bondoed on and that sorta pisses me off. i ripped off the side skirts and theres like a 1/3 of an inch of bondo stickin up and not to mention the 12 rivots on each side skirt and idk how many are in the rear bumper, its gonna be a surprise haha
Old 07-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Contributing Member

damn im not too good with body work but im sure you can take the excess bondo off add some more and smooth it out but again im not to familiar with body work
Old 07-16-2008, 10:58 PM

yea, i know how to an everything, i used to work at solo customs (solocustoms.us) for a while so i learned a ton of stuff but it needs a ton of work so idk im gonna do it, i might just get the major stuff an have someone else clean it up
Old 07-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Bring that ***** to Solo! We Clean it up for ya!

So ya had to buy another red hatch! lol!
Old 07-19-2008, 07:45 PM

haha sh** brian, how much?? im gettin the core support pulled tuesday. i got a big*** discount from them so i might have them paint it too in a couple months. unless you go below their price
Old 07-20-2008, 08:04 AM

Well Let me know what you want done and a price range, and we will see!

So you living back in Amish Country?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:11 AM

all the body work and just a paint job, no door jams/trunk/or engine bay. and i moved to columbus man

Quick Reply: my little project...