Upper Midwest IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO,OH, WI, SD, ND

Have a 240 in Ohio/looking for one

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 08:50 PM

aim:tdurain511-Tyler only plans are to try and find a fastback shell and throw a RB25DET in there, lookin foward to the meet
Old 04-10-2005, 09:48 AM

I say go for it, if you like the fastbacks better than the coupes do it, i love my fastback, but my dads Z is growin on me haha.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:28 PM

i love the coupe with the s13 silvia conversion. i dont know what im gonna do yet, i love the sil80 alot! we shall see, just as long as i have a 240 im happy. i dont have aim, i might, my freind uses it on this computer. i will see if he can set me one up. as soon as it is i will let you know. anyone thinking about going to any tracks this summer?
Old 04-10-2005, 04:41 PM

yaaayyyy my aim is s13peacekeeper for all who dont know me my name is markus but you can call me mark also. but im not sure how to add people and buddies and stuff but i will figure it out.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:47 PM

im out of marion im down with the little get together if its still on aim is s13fabian hit it up if you like
Old 04-18-2005, 04:00 AM

Im pretty sure that its still a go, im sellin my 92 this weekend and gettin a 95 so wish me good luck and that nothing falls through. First mod...Tein Type Flex Damper Kit. I cant wait...
Old 04-19-2005, 12:33 PM

Ive been to Dragway 42 and ran a 16.1 completely stock. I think, im pretty sure that ill be at High School Nationals, even if your not in high school just go, its at norwalk ill get the date, its an all day thing so plan on bringin money for gas and what not. We'll have to line up the 240s and the put the civics and ricers in their place.
Old 04-23-2005, 06:15 PM

you lost me???? any way im getting a 89 hatch soon. stock but wont be for to long....... i probabley will just do suspension first but this next fall/winter i will be installing a ca18det. and then i will do all the motor stuff. ohh and maybe a s13 silvia front end... what do you guy's think about that setup? and it will be getting done thanks to graduation $ and my 18th birthday this july!!!! hell ya!!! i can legaly test drive cars and i can charge 16 year old kids money for **** and cigs...j/k
Old 04-24-2005, 08:59 AM

what's up guys? Just getting on here to complain about the SH*TTY A$$ WEATHER. Middle of F*ckin april and we're getting 4-6 inches of SNOW, yea snow......so gay. Just checking if guys got any.

Tyler
Old 04-24-2005, 01:52 PM

I agree this weather sucks, especially if you dont have a car to drive, or a 240 to slide around in...Just sold mine yesterday, cant wait to get my next one(this weds.)itll be real nice. I think im scrapin the suspension and i think ill do a little tune up, get headers, intake, exhaust, and a clutch. Then ill save up for the flexs. Bored as hell right now because i aint got no car. Aight well im out if you guys are interested in going to high school nationals down in Norwalk Some time in May i think 20th-30th somewhere in there. Lemme know. So far theres me and another guy from here going. If you wanna go ill find out the exact date and post it up, just add yourself to the list. Heres the List so far:

1.Donteventry
2.Cleveland180
Old 04-24-2005, 10:38 PM

supsup people, new to the board, and I am interested in getting into drifting. Located in Canton Michigan (near ann arbor), and was gonna post in the Michigan thread, but saw that people chat here instead. anyway, yes, weather here SUCKS *****. We are getting 2 to 4 inches tonight.

but anyway, I am interested in getting a drift car, and of course, 240 is #1 on the list, but I barely see any for sale in the midwest... and those that are for sale, the prices are not always fair... any suggestions on where to look? I tried yahoo motors/auto trader, ebay, craigslist, nothing...
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 AM

its getting harder and harder but the best places to find them is on here or ********** , dont get one off ebay you will almost always get screwed on the cheap ones. just find one that needs a little tlc and just put some work and love into it. but if you have an rx-8 that would be a dope *** car too. and with full coverage (im assuming) i would be ***** to the wall...lol. if the guy im talking to right now doesnt want to trade then i might be selling mine. it would be a perfect start....its already got intake, header, exhaust, springs, vlsd.....ect. i will let you know if your interested.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:19 PM

Hey guys i say we organize for this summer, is the early July still on? Post whos gunna be there because i got my car and i wanna see peoples cars. So anyones thats waitin to do mods...DONT WAIT, HAVE IT DONE BEFORE JULY!!!Lets find a place thats in the middle, post up where would be best for you.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:01 PM

well i say if we are all in ohio then we might as well meet up in columbus thats pretty much center of ohio
Old 05-10-2005, 07:59 PM

Or Mid Ohio

Quick Reply: Have a 240 in Ohio/looking for one