West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

Anyone from Southern California?Orange County area

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 08:55 PM

and actually the guy who rolled up with the dood in the civic i know from friendster.. i posted the meet up on my bulliten board :x funny ****
Old 08-24-2003, 09:43 PM
Contributing Member

We will definatly be more organized and hopefully bigger next time Next i wanna try out balboa(sp?) park. I heard it had better parkin
Old 08-25-2003, 01:07 AM

no offense to you guys but we all know that this meet sux ***** iam not starting anything but it wasnt well planned and very unorganized...also you shouldnt make fun of the celis that showed up thats just showing jelousy on your part(what fu@$ing big wing are u talkin about)those were great looking celis if any iam preety sure they're the ones laughing at ur cars coz the cars u guys were drivin didnt even deserve a second look they even ask me if they were early coz i think they were expecting to see nice looking 240's and there were none. you guys are acting like little immature high school students and you guys have too much 2fast2furious mentallity u need to realize that speed isnt everything all i heard from ur so called "meet" was sr motor this sr motor that, yeah u have an sr motor but ur car looks like a POS you can get mad all u want but iam speaking the truth here and CALIDRIFTER IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH WHAT IAM SAYING THEN UR JUST LYING TO URSELF like what i said no offense 2 anyone. Just remember NEVER criticize anyone if you have nothing to show ethier peace out and have fun with ur cars
Old 08-25-2003, 02:00 AM
Contributing Member

...Who ever said there WERE ganna be any good looking cars? Is it our fault that they are more into LOOKS and beatuy work then one of the most important things of a car..performance. Its not my fault they were expecting SHOW material..We never said there was ganna be any of that sh*t so they should be disappointed. It was a car meet..wasnt the greatest but we had our fun, swaping stories and evrything. Sorry we arent into body modifications Ask anyone that went to the meet or most people on these boards...wut should be done last. i bet u they will say BODY work..y because 240s are IMO made to actually move..and turn..not sit there and show off lol. Well im done ranting and sh*t..sleep time. BTW..i mean all that in the nicest way possible? lol
Old 08-25-2003, 06:16 AM

i'll take a Fast POS looking car over a Nice Looking Slow one anyday....what's the point of having a nice looking car without the speed to back it up....i say if you want to look good get a Civic....atleast that's one area those cars can get some respect in. 240's are about Performance, you ask any guy here who is a true enthusiast with cars and they'll tell you they'd go to a track anyday over a Car Show, Performance over Show, but this is all opinion based, i don't attack other peoples cars in any case unless i'm provoked to, i'm just stating my opinion as this was a car meet.

i just don't like that ALL SHOW NO GO mentality that a lot of people possess down here in southern california, it's alarming to me sometimes that I see a huge amount of Unpainted White body kits on a Stock Car...or a Slammed Car with a huge exhaust and Intake thinking there fast. IMO I say there's 2 Sides to the car World. 1. Straight Performance Track Drivers whether that be AutoX, Drag or Road Racing. 2. Show Peeps, people that would much rather spend all that money on a paint job and some rims to show off and get attention.

whoever said meets had to be organized all the time, sorry to say this but people have a life and things come up, is it the organizer's fault that the person was unable to attend, atleast people attended, i've seen some 240 meets where there were only 3 cars? which is fine because the whole point of a meet is to communicate with a fellow member and gain some knowledge to gain from that individual.

go to an MR2 meet....you'll see what i'm talking about, we come 25 to 50 Strong, i'll let you guys know when the next one is, for the most part were all going to D1 this sunday but i'll post meets here for your information, your all welcome to attend.

Last edited by thrust; 08-25-2003 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:32 AM

hey i totally agree with you guys PERFORMANCE SHOULD COME 1st B4 ANYTHING ELSE....i was just sayin that a person should not criticize anyones ride...if you have fast car...good for you and if you have a show car good for you also. i know 240's are fast my hommie calidrifter drives one duh!!! iam pretty sure those celis can hold there own in a race and as far as autox i have seen impressive numbers on a celi(thats what the celi was made for..looks and turns) and yes MEETS should be organized..just because ppl showed up does not equal it was a good meet this one was planned a month ago and no one knew what to do i mean who plans a BBQ with no charcoal..LOL .....what if more ppl showed up???? the parking lot wasnt even big enuff to acomodate everyone...it was nice meeting you guys and if u keep in touch with calidrifter i am preety sure that i will be seeing most of you like what i mentioned earlier i am not trying to offend anyone just my 2cents about this particular meet we are all friends here i hope you guys understand maybe next meet will be better l8terz and like what calidrifter would say.."KEEP ON DRIFTING"

Last edited by tru_Asiatik; 08-25-2003 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:54 PM
Contributing Member

Like i said b4 it wasnt a horrible meet, we had a share of fun none the less. Of course the next meet we hope to have a bigger and better one. Better planing and blah blah. Well im glad u stopped by
Old 08-26-2003, 02:21 PM

I'm from Brea, go to UCI, anyone else there? I'm sick of supras owning the campus. There are like 2 or 3 w/ FMIC & titanium tipped exhaust...I'm scared of what's under the hood.
Old 08-26-2003, 02:23 PM

when i went there i saw maybe 1 supra.

i thought the whole school was owned by Civics and Integra's....the name speaks for itself.

University of Civic's and Integra's.
Old 08-26-2003, 03:18 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by thrust
when i went there i saw maybe 1 supra.

i thought the whole school was owned by Civics and Integra's....the name speaks for itself.

University of Civic's and Integra's.
lol I thought that UCI was invaded by civics and integs But im sure the supras own the poor lil guys
Old 08-26-2003, 03:37 PM

Yeah I didn't mean the school's overrun by supras...but there are a few mean ones. I've only seen 1 other supra w/ FMIC elsewhere. Haha but they weigh 3500 lbs. I'll hook up a rb25det in a 93 240 and take 'em.
Old 08-26-2003, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by remiller
Yeah I didn't mean the school's overrun by supras...but there are a few mean ones. I've only seen 1 other supra w/ FMIC elsewhere. Haha but they weigh 3500 lbs. I'll hook up a rb25det in a 93 240 and take 'em.
Good Luck Chasing after those Supra's.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Contributing Member

san daygo (619)
borderline... i mean literally borderline.. i could see mexico from my bedroom window...