West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

Haunted Places in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Contributing Member

San Diego - McDonalds on Miramar Rd. - Strange things would happen during the dead of night while McDonald workers would be closing and preparing for the next day. Tubs of Mustard, straws, etc. would be thrown across and scattered the next morning. In one of the bathroom stalls, there would be a picture of the devil create from the wood grains of the stall door. The door has been replaced due to too many visitors wanting to see the "face".

awww...i was there the other day ordering a double quarter pounder
Old 07-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by QR25DE
HELL YEA I LOVE U GUYS IV'E BEEN LOOKING FOR PLACES MY WHOLE LIFE!!! NOW I CAN TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHA
LOL watch you end up being the "girl" LOL j/p
Old 07-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Contributing Member

See what I mean, hot girls took pick up, and scary places to take them to scare the hell outta them, lol.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:51 PM

Hey Santi, they have my high school on there. Catherdal High School. Damn, the way they make it sound, I wouldn't have gone to school there. It is true that I was built on a cementary but I never saw a ghost.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah, mine is there too. Bosco tech, the boy that shot himself. there also is another story about a boy who died of a brain tumor. He was in the gym when he just collapsed. He was dragged out of there for like a couple of minutes until they put him on the strecher. One of the teacher told us he heard the ghost calling his name and footsteps outside his office. When he walked out, no one was around.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

You serious Oscar? haha! My old HS is supposedly haunted, a little kid died years ago and is haunting the basement.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:43 AM
Contributing Member

There's this abandoned private school in Industry off the 60 fwy and Fairway... supposedly it's haunted, and you can drive right up to it
Old 07-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Contributing Member

my highschool is there too, John marshall Highschool...heck i never knew we had a 4th floor! or my old highschool Hollywood High, heard about the auditorium ghost, but never heard about the ghost of the drowned student....
Old 07-20-2004, 11:46 AM

sounds scary....

my friends junior high had a dead person near his class sum guy was killed and ditched ther...

meng near my house lomas n san gra is having a gang war.... pretty krazy heard sum 1 got shot in the head n the swat team is there and everythin and they blocked off streets think ther lookin for sum one... pretty krazy. knew lomas n san gra were gona hab a war soon
Old 07-20-2004, 11:50 AM

for some reason ppl always die in auditorium, fields, and restrooms.... weird haha.... at my school we has a kid bring a gun and he held hostage a class room... i forgot wat happend i think he might of shot himself or was taken out.... pretty krazy
Old 07-21-2004, 10:23 AM
Contributing Member

true huh? seems the auditorium is the best place to hang yourself...over looking what i just said, that was a pretty sad thought...so anyone try out this places and see anything? i went to azusa, didnt really get anything, but had a fun speedy drive however, so it wasnt a total bust ^_^
Old 07-21-2004, 12:02 PM

my fren wen he was lil he didnt know any better but he went with his uncle to that brige at the end ob old town and he heard screams but he just thought it was nothing haha
Old 07-25-2004, 09:23 AM

Originally posted by Chedderknight
my highschool is there too, John marshall Highschool...heck i never knew we had a 4th floor! or my old highschool Hollywood High, heard about the auditorium ghost, but never heard about the ghost of the drowned student....
Hey man, you go to Marshall? I graduated in June. I had a silver S13 Coupe that got wrecked in December. I drove it to school all of first semester ( A-track). I drive a cream/grey two-tone now.

were you the grey auto coupe?
Old 07-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Contributing Member

yea! thats me, i didnt graduate sadly, dam novak screwed me over pretty good, eh, but im getting my GEd now, anyhow whatsh your name man? i never knew there was any one with a 240 in marshall, well other than my friend with a red s14
Old 07-26-2004, 08:38 AM

red s14? do you mean John, the maroon s14 with the black front lip and the n1 out the back? haha.
My name's David. Joey's my nickname

Quick Reply: Haunted Places in California