West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

Haunted Places in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Contributing Member

nah, fellow c tracker, got his Red s14 from his cuz, its saweet, barely any milaege on it, his name is Richard, anyhow my name is Saha nice to meet yea man, is your car auto or stick?
Old 07-28-2004, 03:01 PM

Nice to meet you too, man. She's stick.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

lucky man, I'm hoping to save up and get a swap and change it to stick at the same time, save on labor you know, where do you cruise around?
Old 07-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Contributing Member

What's scary is the feeling I got walking into a Honda dealership with my sister in law. There she was shopping for a minivan and I had to stand there, quiet, with Nissan RWD blood in my veins, just itching to tell my sis in law, "you know... these cars are all gay". But I can't, because her husband (my brother) drives a Prelude.

LOL
Old 07-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Contributing Member

Should've referred her to a Nissan dealership for a Quest man! Come on, represent, lol. I actually like the way a Lude looks, it's honda's "big block" lol. Is it any good?
Old 07-29-2004, 02:19 PM

Originally posted by Chedderknight
lucky man, I'm hoping to save up and get a swap and change it to stick at the same time, save on labor you know, where do you cruise around?

Sunset area. Echo Park, Hollywood, Western.
I wish i had enough money for a swap, haha. I'm gonna have to stick with my SOHC for a pretty long while, so i'm just maintaining her, tuning and modding for reliability. I picked up a new Clutch today. Action Clutch. Good **** right there.

where do you usually cruise around?
Old 07-29-2004, 02:29 PM

Labor? haha screw that. I'd drop it in with the help of a few friends. save money, strengthen bonds.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ArticDragon
Should've referred her to a Nissan dealership for a Quest man! Come on, represent, lol. I actually like the way a Lude looks, it's honda's "big block" lol. Is it any good?
Yeah actually it's great... my brother's car is a 98 SH and he's only got 28,000 on it (because he just drives it to the Metro and back)... pearl white too (the color I want my S14)...

...as for my sister, she wanted an Odyssey or a Sienna; my parents have an Odyssey for daily, and my neighbors Sienna looked kind of plasticky so she went for the Honda since ours has been good to the family
Old 07-29-2004, 04:04 PM

honda's r good cars... i love them.... im more a honda fan... i still want a eg.... i down graded from my 90 accord to my 89 s13.. but rwd u gots to love... once u go rwd u noe ur limits ob ur car more... as for FF cars they suck... u kant avoid ne thin if somthing happens u wouldnt b able to drift out of the way...
Old 07-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by bo2o
honda's r good cars... i love them.... im more a honda fan... i still want a eg.... i down graded from my 90 accord to my 89 s13.. but rwd u gots to love... once u go rwd u noe ur limits ob ur car more... as for FF cars they suck... u kant avoid ne thin if somthing happens u wouldnt b able to drift out of the way...
Honestly, I agree. My other sister has a 98 Civic coupe, black EX model - but BONE STOCK and it's nice and cozy. Seemed like all my ex's had Accords (LOL) and I agree, they're well built and are reliable.

It's the racerboy HIN fast and furious Civic/Integ's that I hate. They seem to think that "si" means you're a god or something ROFL
Old 07-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Contributing Member

Exactly, Honda's are commuter cars. I like the Honda's that are worked on seriously, don't just change a aprt and there you go. Cause there are some fast Hondas out there. The CRX and some Ludes for example. hell, some people even S/C their civics and they run insane. Just once you start getting ricey, it's disgusting. Good thing Nissans are a little harder to rice out, yaya for us.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Contributing Member

well you only see A Piece of Crap on a piece of crap.

Last edited by l2aine; 07-29-2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by EchoOfSilence
Sunset area. Echo Park, Hollywood, Western.
I wish i had enough money for a swap, haha. I'm gonna have to stick with my SOHC for a pretty long while, so i'm just maintaining her, tuning and modding for reliability. I picked up a new Clutch today. Action Clutch. Good **** right there.

where do you usually cruise around?
I hang around the hollywood hills, griffith hills, glendale, eagle rock, santa monica, huntington beach, I'm all around but mostly up around giffith park, whatever fits my mood yea know? i love driving haha, as for the whole *labor* thing i would but i dont have the right equipment to get it down right, plus for all the money id be shelling out, i really dont want to mess it up, its one of those one way kinda things....as for now im pretty stock other than a K&N filter, imma work on suspension once the swap is in....which i think should be sometime in the next year....we should meet up one day at those meets which for the life of i really outta get out too...haha
Old 07-30-2004, 09:34 PM

Originally posted by bo2o
sounds scary....

my friends junior high had a dead person near his class sum guy was killed and ditched ther...

meng near my house lomas n san gra is having a gang war.... pretty krazy heard sum 1 got shot in the head n the swat team is there and everythin and they blocked off streets think ther lookin for sum one... pretty krazy. knew lomas n san gra were gona hab a war soon
yea its never really safe round here no more, everyone got straps n wanna shoot everyone else that **** em off, thought i was safer from it when i moved, hell naw, anywhere within like a 30 mile radius from here aint safe no matter wut city all of 626, be careful round that sh*t man
Old 07-31-2004, 01:59 PM
Contributing Member

Things seem to be prety calm here in West Covina still.

Quick Reply: Haunted Places in California