West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

Who chased me down Lemon Ave. in Walnut??!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 05:06 AM
Contributing Member

Spinca, you know the guy for sure? LOL

how about we all have an evening donut meeting @ Donut Tree sometime this week? Say like around 8-9pmish... not too late, but just cold enough to grab a cup of hot choco or coffee? And if you have friends (or, uh... friends who like to zoom up LOL) who have 240's (S13/S14) invite them too... that would be funny if we pull over 10 cars impromptu - since Donut Tree only has 10 spots on the Chevron side

BTW I'm on Starbuck Side Starbucks is like my house. Panda Express is my living room, and Coldstones is my kitchen.

909/626 Walnut, WesCo, Rowland, Diamond Bar all invited... anyone?!?!?

Last edited by l2aine; 01-06-2004 at 05:09 AM.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:10 PM

that sounds cool...
actually that's where im at too on the starbucks side...

i live off somerset.. i'm pretty sure you know where that is..lol..

just pick a day.. and a time..
Old 01-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Contributing Member

THURSDAY 8th 10PM Dunut Tree. Donuts and Choco. Buy your own holes. Bring your S13/S14's. NO IMMATURE MORONS PLEASE.

If we all get along, maybe we can start up a bonafide car club (not that high school action where you become a "club" because you all share classes) LOL

who's down?
Old 01-07-2004, 09:24 PM

i'm down... see you guys there..
Old 01-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Contributing Member

If there's anyone else in the area, here's directions:

PLACE:
Donut Tree is a 24 shop at the corner of Lemon Ave. and La Puente Rd. in Walnut, CA 91789. The donut shop is directly behind the Chevron gas station, in the Vons shopping center.

TIME:
Late night 10pm --> on. The place is 24/7, so as long as we don't cause any trouble I doubt they'd mind. If it's still the same people working there, they're really cool.

BRING:
Your S13/S14, or whatever the hell you're drivin; some food $$, funny stories, twister, pogs, etc. lol

DON'T BRING:
Bad attitudes, 2F2F cars, Any illegal substances, or "Dem new sleeks to try burnouts wid YEEEEHAWWW!".

DIRECTIONS:
- 60 FWY exit Fairway Drive, go North. When you reach Valley Blvd. make a right (heading East) and then at Lemon Ave. make a left (head North again). When you reach La Puente Rd. it's right there on the right corner. All street intersections have traffic lights, so the're not hard to find.

- 10 FWY exit Grand Ave., go South. Over the hill aways you'll pass Temple/Amar. Keep going until you get to La Puente Rd., then make a right. Go all the way down until you reach Lemon Ave. We'll be on the corner to your left (again, all intersections are traffic lights).

- If you're from somewhere else, get on the 10 or 60 and head towards the vicinity where the 10, 57, 60 all connect. Walnut is a mile or two from the 60/57 interchange. Mapquest it, 91789.

REASON:
- Um... no idea whatsoever. There's no car show, no races, no bikini girls. All you'll see is 240SX drivers, donuts, and some coffee or choco.

You know... this meeting is kind of impromptu, I wonder how many people will actually show up?

I'll be there in this thing (see attached)

Last edited by l2aine; 01-07-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Contributing Member

my bads here's the pic
Attached Thumbnails Who chased me down Lemon Ave. in Walnut??!-raine_s14.jpg  
Old 01-11-2004, 08:26 PM

ABOUT NEXT WEEK NO MEETING......///!!!!!!!!!!!OR THIS WEDS.........THE 14TH
Old 01-17-2004, 07:45 PM

hm

damn,dude,somebody always chases you.............and always you running away,and asking afterwards on the forum"who was it?".....wouldn't it be easier maybe to slow down a bit and see right away????you always seem to be very interested anyways............damn,u so popular
Old 01-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Contributing Member

Re: hm

Originally posted by dvestisoroksx
damn,dude,somebody always chases you.............and always you running away,and asking afterwards on the forum"who was it?".....wouldn't it be easier maybe to slow down a bit and see right away????you always seem to be very interested anyways............damn,u so popular
apparently you confused me for someone else. This is the fist time I posted a thread about someone chasing me.

me popular? LOL if you say so cowboy
Old 01-18-2004, 10:55 AM

really???check this link out,"cowboy"
[http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8201
Old 01-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Contributing Member

LMAO forgot about that one. So what's your point? LOL
Old 01-18-2004, 07:52 PM

so u a little slow......thats ok,ill give you a hint,ok?
So here's the hint-read my 1st reply to your post,and ull find my point there.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Contributing Member

Slow? How about you read the very first post again, and you'll see something you might have missed in all your infinite wisdom. Forget giving you hints - I'll just tell you so you don't get a headache:

...who said I was running away or driving fast in the first place?

Now go get yourself a napkin, cowboy
Old 01-19-2004, 06:09 AM

look what gave you an idea that they were "chasing" you in a first place.Mabe its their style of driving,or they were in a hurry.......Ok so lets say these guys were"chasing" you,i dont see anything wrong with it.Maybe someone they know drives exactly the same car,or they were just interested in your car?Y not?and whats the thing with "cowboys"???.........By the way,i think there's a reply to your post anyway
http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8604
Old 01-19-2004, 06:57 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by dvestisoroksx
look what gave you an idea that they were "chasing" you in a first place.Mabe its their style of driving,or they were in a hurry.......Ok so lets say these guys were"chasing" you,i dont see anything wrong with it.Maybe someone they know drives exactly the same car,or they were just interested in your car?Y not?and whats the thing with "cowboys"???.........By the way,i think there's a reply to your post anyway
thisss guy... lol

DUDE - before I waste more time with this, get it straight:

1) you weren't there
2) you didn't see how they were driving
3) you're taking the title of my topic WAY TOO SERIOUSLY ROFL

...but hey - at least if someone does claim to be who it is (oh and by the way dude - I already know who it is!) I don't have to check around when I'm bored... I'll just wait until I get an email that says "dvestisoroksx has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Who chased me down Lemon Ave. in Walnut??! - in the West Coast/Hawaii forum of Club240.com | Forums Index."

Oh and the cowboy thing - it's a joke, meaning "someone who always wants to ride, but doesn't exactly know what they're riding"

Quick Reply: Who chased me down Lemon Ave. in Walnut??!