General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

another sad endding

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 07:29 PM

another sad endding

well guys, here i am again with yet another f*cked up story to tell
was doing delivery today, i needed to make a turn so i slow down and turn (it was snowing, aloT! and icy too)
a car pulled up to the stop sign and stoped, me i slow down then wheel started to lock up so i pump the brake was steering the car but then it understeered, so i was sliding toward her, i did all i can i counter steer it worked but not too well and i hitted her,
her car recieved no demage at all except for a pimple size paint chip, my car, wlel due to the last accident i dont have an bumper support so the front bent in but i can bang it back out but the side fender was bended and bending it back out will wokr but look bad, who cares, i told her not to call the cops yet or anything (insurance hasn;t paid me for hte last accident yet, F*CK!)
her car looks fine, nothing wrong, i hope she is kind enough to call me tomorrow and let me off, im begging and praying because my big bro would kill me! i shouldn;t have taken the delivery job, but i needed the money, well only the winter time f*cked me up, but im going to do s13 front anyway, but yea
**** things won't go away, i think i shoudl just go to bed and pray that she'll call me tomorrow and give me the good news, please!!

ps i hate 240 understeering problem! how can i fix that problem?
Old 01-11-2005, 07:32 PM

sorry man...hope for the best.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:31 AM

that sucks man, good luck with everything
Old 01-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Contributing Member

DOH!! Hope for the best. Has she called you back yet?
Old 01-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Contributing Member

thats definetly sucks ***. sorry to hear that you are having suck bad luck. Things have to get worse before they get better. just remember that
Old 01-12-2005, 09:04 AM

that blows... hard
Old 01-12-2005, 07:08 PM

Even if she say's she wants to get it fixed, just offer her to pay for it yourself.

Even if you have to pay 500(which i doubt) it will be well worth it.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM

today i woke up at 10, she said she would call at 11
i sat there holding onto the phone
the call never came . . .

i tried calling her, no body picked up and there were no answer machine,,, i called serveral times
through out the whole day i called her every hour or so..

as for my car, i fixed it to the best of my ability, it looks like crap, but well it dont really matter as long as she still runs well...
gonna do s13 anyway...

if she say she wants to get it fix, i wont know wtf to do, because well, her car recieved absolutely no demage! except for a half a dime size paint chip, that is all!! that sh*t was strong...
so there aint no way in hell i'll be willing to pay 500 bucks for that, maybe 5 bucks for a can of spray paint, but that's it, and if she wanna play me like that, ill go to court with her, there were no witness and her car got no demage, so how in da hell would she be able to argue? ill even get myself a lawyer, but im starting to feel better though, i just want her to call me and get it over with,,, i hate waiting... i didn't sleep so well last night...
we'll see what tomorrow brings...

ps i can't figure out why she hasn;t called me, i mean if she want to file the report she still atleast need to let me know right?
........ .........
Old 01-14-2005, 11:06 AM

You got the wrong attitude buddy.

Trust me. I've been there(a few times) and i know what your going through.

A lawer is going to cost at least a grand for a day in court. She COULD make a claim with insurance, and they will give her AT LEAST 5 hundred. Although you only see a nick in the paint, a dealer can "FIND" a minutley(sp) bent bumper support. Guess what, there goes another 300 bucks.

BTW. Even IF you only did a minute ding or scratch, it isn't super cheap to have an entire bumper matched and repainted.

Even if there is NO damage to her car. it will still be ANOTHER TWO POINTS on your record. Do you think your insurance won't go up a total of 500 bucks in the next two years???? HELL yes it will.

Sorry if i seem rude, but you seem to have the wrong idea about this situation your in, and seem quite young. I've been there, and just trying to help,.
Old 01-14-2005, 01:02 PM

Welcome to life s__t happens. But at least be a man about it. As far as I can tell you were at full responsibility for the accident, (sure the roads were bad but she managed to stop and you didn't). Just because you say there's only a little chip in the paint doesn't mean that there is no more damage to her car, your no expert. your car got screwed right up, I would bet $$ there's more damage to her car. You also didn't say were you hit her (ex. on the side or front end) you may have knocked her alignment out or bent a tire rod, who knows. I can't believe your attitude your taking over her car getting fixed, not willing to pay for your mistake "there aint no way in hell i'll be willing to pay 500 bucks for that, maybe 5 bucks for a can of spray paint". This is bull sh_t! She has every right to have her car repaired to the exacted same way it was before you hit her. The reason this makes me so p.o'd is I had a guy ding my tail gate on my truck a few months ago. he basically said the exact same thing your saying, bring it to my house and I'll touch up the paint. Well **** you buddy I just bought a brand new tail gate, and had the truck fully repainted professionally only 6 months ago. Think about it this way, If she would have hit you, would you want her to be like, oh I'll buy you a can of spay paint to fix the paint chip, and since I can see anything else bent or broken thats all I'm going do even if a professionally body man/ mechanic says something else is wrong. I highly doubt any one on this forum would be happy with that! Who knows, maybe she wont call you back, but if she does don't be a *** hole about it, this is a hassle to her as well. just my 2cents
Old 01-17-2005, 09:10 PM

ok i gues su guys got the wrong impression of me, but i can assure u, her car was fine!!! but if i was her, ill just exchange info and then check out my car the next day and give her the wassup, if i see no demage to my car except a tiny paint chip, ill let her off no problem, and this is no bull**** because i've been on the recieving end a few times before, 2 of the time i got no-very tiny dent, i just let them go because i know everyone got bad days,

and y r u coming up with the price tags on me???!?!?! i can damn guarantee u her car is in great condition, there's no way her frame was bent or watsoever!!! the paint chip cna be sprayed over no problem, y the hell would u need to get an entire new bumper? as for getting a professional mechanic look on it, i cna go to my friend and ask him to slap on some BS appraisal if i was her...

the reason y i got off on the repost that day was because she wouldn't call me bakc at all, and didn't even bother calling me, i mean i was bothered by what she's contemplating... and i needed to know if she want to file the report or not so i can tell my bro instead of having the insurance calling him up and telling him wassup,

anyway i was the firts to apologize to her and being freindly, im not the ******* u think i am, well it been over 5 days already, still no call, if she hasn't report it yet, then it is too late because she cna get her license taken away...
as for jbask and needa240, i forgot to mention that i offered to pay her 200 bucks (all i had in my wallet at that moment) in cash right at the sence of the accident, but she said she wanted to do the it the "proper" way which confusess,, o well, insuranace dont call them ill be a happy man