General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Ebay 240's

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Contributing Member

Ebay 240's

does anyone else notice 240's are getting extremly popular on Ebay lately? I noticed a few months ago, every car posted said "sr20" in the title, and in the post it always said perfect for sr20 swap, and now they all say drift in them, and say perfect for drifting

anyone else notice?

Dr.
Old 11-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Contributing Member

i have...its good for us, this means that more people will have them, and more companies will start to make parts...weeeeeeeeee
Old 11-07-2003, 08:12 AM

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. 95_240SXSE is right though, the more popular the car gets the easier it will be to find parts. Hopefully more then just the gay rice parts that ebay sells now.

---Matt
Old 11-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by S13Nissan240SX
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. 95_240SXSE is right though, the more popular the car gets the easier it will be to find parts. Hopefully more then just the gay rice parts that ebay sells now.

---Matt
There are more than ricer parts, and there are 100,000 better places to buy **** than ebay, however that said I still purchase off it. I am hoping we get a little more support for our cars, however I don't like the idea of 240's being the next honda civic.

There is some rice stuff yes, but even suv's have rice ****, it's not particular to our car.

And calling it gay has no value, being gay is a sexual perference, not a determinant of how bad something is. You are entitled to your own opinion however I hope that is not your point.

Try and use your language a little more appropriately.

Dr.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Contributing Member

i have mixed emotions about the whole thing. on one hand, i feel like it's a shame that this is happening. more demand = jacked up prices for the car itself. for those poor shmoes who badly want one (me, like 2 weeks ago ), it'll be harder and harder to find one. and for those of us blessend enough to possess one (or more), finding a replacement, should the unthinkable happen, will become more difficult as well (and costly). not to mention, if idiots buy these things up and crash them trying to drift (and not taking it seriously or keeping off of public streets), then there will be even less availability since they don't make 'em anymore...

on the other hand, i feel like it could be a good thing as far as aftermarket support is concerned. and, our beloved 240 is getting some of the lime light that it so greatly deserved, but was shunned from in times passed. and, as someone said on another message board, it won't be the next civic. one reason, as i said above, it's no longer in production. another is that it's RWD. and the last reason, it's a Nissan. also, i kinda have the feeling that as long as i enjoy MY car, then it doesn't really matter what becomes of others'. i dunno, to each his/her own i guess...
Old 11-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Contributing Member

our 240s will never be like a civic..there are FAR to few of them that it will be the next "civic". Of course there are ganna be a few people that are ganna rice theres out (Sadly)but we will just have to live with it. The aftermarket support will help us sorta..i wouldnt trust most of the companies that jump on the bandwagon. But a big negative to this is the recent jump of prices for 240s, they have jumped DRAMATICALLY the past 5 months.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:48 PM

i dont want it to be the next civic. i kind of dont like mainsteam cars. i use to own a civic, i loved it, it was clean as hell (until it got jacked, which was also a reason i got a 240, less off a "hot" car), but damn everyone and thier moms had one. parts are rare indeed, but that makes it all more special, the civic has a lot of aftermartket parts but... TOO MUCH aftermatket parts.. soon ull see dudes with 240s with street glow on them and strobes lights with spinner hubcaps.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by nguyenmk
i dont want it to be the next civic. i kind of dont like mainsteam cars. i use to own a civic, i loved it, it was clean as hell (until it got jacked, which was also a reason i got a 240, less off a "hot" car), but damn everyone and thier moms had one. parts are rare indeed, but that makes it all more special, the civic has a lot of aftermartket parts but... TOO MUCH aftermatket parts.. soon ull see dudes with 240s with street glow on them and strobes lights with spinner hubcaps.
Ive seen some horrible 240s out there..but i still think it wont be the next "civic"
Old 11-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Contributing Member

it's true, stricltly from an economic standpoint, because there lack sufficient amounts of 240's, seems how they aren't made anymore for it to be weidespread

Dr.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Banned

BUHLETED! For posting useless crap.

Last edited by rbboyl; 11-09-2003 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:45 PM

^^ ur the kind of people that make hondas look bad.. u and the ricers
Old 11-07-2003, 11:54 PM
Banned

dude i have a civic with altezzas a huge wing and NOS of cource my ride is mad quik
Old 11-08-2003, 12:50 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by NISSANSSUCK
dude i have a civic with altezzas a huge wing and NOS of cource my ride is mad quik *****
Yea and you have no life! Congrats bro You are the coolest guy i know, i wish i could go to ricer forums and talk shiet
Old 11-08-2003, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member

It won't be the next Honda Civic... that's downgrading LOL

Anyone notice that "Honeda" has the word "HO" in it?

That's that Nissanssuck guy ^ up there.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Contributing Member

I HATE 240 SX THEY SUCK ***CIN DICK THEY ARE SO SLOW U ARE ALL **** U STUPID DOUCHES I HAVE CIVIC WITH NOS AND IT GETS 10 SECONDS ON THE QUARTER MILE AHAHAHAHAHAH BEAT THAT U **** MY FRIEND TURNED GAY AND DROVE A NISSAN AND THATS WHY HE TURNED GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that sentence even make SENCE!?

Quick Reply: Ebay 240's