S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   Ka24det vs. sr20det (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/ka24det-vs-sr20det-6453/)

evil98silvia 10-01-2003 04:35 AM

Show me in my post where I said the S15 is better than the s13. Show me where I freaked out and started cussin like a fag.... Did I flame? no. I just said how im sick of nissans talkin down on other nissans. I KNOW the s15 is over priced here, but it is pretty much a brand new motor, just cause the price is high doesnt mean the motor is bad. You need to chill out man, geez:laugh: . You wish I would suck your a**. yea I put the plugs in myself man, took me a few hours...........what a good joke........... Im stating what is NOT stock on my car. Man your a dick for real, lol. All i can do is laugh at you. Keep up your flaming man, cause the jokes on you :thumb:

Robbie

sonic16 10-01-2003 04:42 AM

if we arent keeping in mind price then yes the S15 is a good motor, not car company intentionally put a bad motor in one of its cars and thus they are ALL good motors. and with that logic a pratt and whitney turbo jet would also be an excelent swap and just about as cost effective as an S15. well any ways all ths typign is hurtful as the joke IS on me

evil98silvia 10-01-2003 04:44 AM

Alright then, settled. Sorry the confusion with you. But next time dont freak out like that...

Robbie

sonic16 10-01-2003 04:49 AM

and dont talk down to me about havign driven it. i havent personally driven an S15 but know quite a few people that have. and its common knowlege that S15/S14 heads are By far inferior to the S13. also what experience do you have with SR's? or with turbo cars in general?

LVegaJr 10-01-2003 04:49 AM

since when did nissan change the flow characteristics of the sr motor???? and the vvt on the s15 is the same as the s14, only reason it makes more power is cus the turned up the boost, hence larger injectors and a better turbo......ur post doesnt make sense as u say the motor is bad then say u dont like it cus its expensive then say u like jet engines? i wonder why almost every damn s chassis in japan is runnin a s15 motor with either a s14 tranny or a nismo 6 spd......:dunno: only thing that "suxs" on the s15 is the tranny, its simple considered "weak", everything else isnt.....

evil98silvia 10-01-2003 04:58 AM

Originally posted by sonic16
and dont talk down to me about havign driven it. i havent personally driven an S15 but know quite a few people that have. and its common knowlege that S15/S14 heads are By far inferior to the S13. also what experience do you have with SR's? or with turbo cars in general?
CA swap into a s13....didnt do the wiring though. Redtop into S13..... 3sgte into a 87 mr2...... Is this a competition or what? I mean............ the low and high port head your talkin about the s13 and s14 sr's....the vvt makes up for it anyway. How bout we stop the flaming now eh? Gettin old, so stop tryin to make me look stupid cause its not gonna happen.

Robbie

sonic16 10-01-2003 05:02 AM

you attempted to make me look stupid with your " have you ever driven in one, and have you ever worked on one posts"
i was just returning the favor

LVegaJr 10-01-2003 05:04 AM

mature.......:thumb: :werd:

sonic16 10-01-2003 05:07 AM

The sr flow characteristics changed when the old S13 high port head design was ditched and replaced with a more constrictive head with VVT. and having VVT does not compensate for a lake of air flow. porting a head with small intake/exhaust passages will only get you so far as apposed to a ported better design. good airflow is essential to any forced induction motor.

evil98silvia 10-01-2003 05:13 AM

Originally posted by LVegaJr
mature.......:thumb: :werd:
AMEN! I warned people about it at the begining. Its all personal prefference. :D This whole "THIS MOTOR IS BETTER" and " NO NO NO THIS motor is better" is crap. Thats why I said something to sonic and the others who started that. Its like god said, lol....all nissan motors are created equal.......kinda. HAHA

Robbie

LVegaJr 10-01-2003 05:30 AM

how far off is the flow characteristics of the high and low port? i know the vvt on the nissan motor was nuttin near what honda does with their vtec, but obviously nissan liked it cus they kept it thru 2 generations and about 5 years.....it just seems to me the head wasnt THAT bad.....:dunno:

ixcocoyxi 10-01-2003 06:56 AM

"in family feud voice" and survey says.. eat a fat d!ck sonic16!! woo-hoo!! number one answer!! 50 points!! :laugh:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-01-2003 07:12 AM

alright fellas, please. i think that'll be enough. all this poor fella wanted was an opinion or two on go-fast motor possibilities. if u guys have to have it out about this or that, it would be nice if u do it in pm land so that homey don't get his thread closed. remember, we're supposed to be here helping each other, sharing opinions/experiences, and holding hands down the road to nissan nirvana or some mary poppins sh1t like that. flame wars belong on honda boards or something. i don't mind disagreements, and i actually learn a good bit from informative technical debates. but "stupid this" and "gay that" doesn't help a damn thing. all i'm asking is that if u can't resolve this like reasonable, rational, mature adults, then please take it to the pm or something so that everyone else won't have to deal with it.

evil98silvia 10-01-2003 08:33 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
alright fellas, please. i think that'll be enough. all this poor fella wanted was an opinion or two on go-fast motor possibilities. if u guys have to have it out about this or that, it would be nice if u do it in pm land so that homey don't get his thread closed. remember, we're supposed to be here helping each other, sharing opinions/experiences, and holding hands down the road to nissan nirvana or some mary poppins sh1t like that. flame wars belong on honda boards or something. i don't mind disagreements, and i actually learn a good bit from informative technical debates. but "stupid this" and "gay that" doesn't help a damn thing. all i'm asking is that if u can't resolve this like reasonable, rational, mature adults, then please take it to the pm or something so that everyone else won't have to deal with it.
Ummm, thats what I said. Some people dont listen. Thats why I warned them as soon as I saw the post. Then I tryed to stop the "this motor is better thing" by explainin "all motors are equal" and have potential, lol but some people dont listen. But whatever, its all over now.

Robbie

ixcocoyxi 10-01-2003 02:58 PM

Originally posted by evil98silvia
Ummm, thats what I said. Some people dont listen. Thats why I warned them as soon as I saw the post. Then I tryed to stop the "this motor is better thing" by explainin "all motors are equal" and have potential, lol but some people dont listen. But whatever, its all over now.

Robbie

cuz i stopped him.. LoLz :laugh: