S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   Ka24det vs. sr20det (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/ka24det-vs-sr20det-6453/)

sonic16 10-01-2003 11:46 PM

Originally posted by ixcocoyxi
"in family feud voice" and survey says.. eat a fat d!ck sonic16!! woo-hoo!! number one answer!! 50 points!! :laugh:
**** you **** rag, its over alright. it ended awhile ago. i admit that i over reacted the first time, as i took it as an insult. as for you though suck my balls and butt the f uck out.

ixcocoyxi 10-02-2003 12:16 AM

Originally posted by sonic16
**** you **** rag, its over alright. it ended awhile ago. i admit that i over reacted the first time, as i took it as an insult. as for you though suck my balls and butt the f uck out.
uhmm.. how bout no?? and why would you want some guy to suck your balls?? sorry man.. i dont know about you but i dont swing that way..

sonic16 10-02-2003 12:23 AM

wow, such a hillariously predictable and clever retort.

ixcocoyxi 10-02-2003 02:01 AM

Originally posted by sonic16
wow, such a hillariously predictable and clever retort.
i know.. dont hate.. masturbate!:thumb:

s14.5boy 10-02-2003 03:11 AM

sorry to but in and not to be a "gay" or "stupid retard head", BUT STOP CALLING IT VVT IT IS KNOWN AS VTC!! if you want to sound like you know what your talking about do some homework first.:D

ixcocoyxi 10-02-2003 03:31 AM

Originally posted by s14.5boy
sorry to but in and not to be a "gay" or "stupid retard head", BUT STOP CALLING IT VVT IT IS KNOWN AS VTC!! if you want to sound like you know what your talking about do some homework first.:D
:werd: and props on that "stupid retard head" quote... :laugh:

evil98silvia 10-02-2003 03:46 AM

Originally posted by s14.5boy
Eh, Variable valve timing, all tha same crap. Doesnt mean people havnt done hw. Can someone lock this post up? lol

Robbie

-HyJynX- 10-02-2003 09:09 AM

..Haha. I just noticed all these people were argueing over a engine. As Evil said, All engines are created equally...kinda:thumb: ;)

Guam_Guy 10-02-2003 09:29 AM

My pet rock is better than your pet rock:nono:

evil98silvia 10-02-2003 09:56 AM

EXACTLY guam! Thats whats its like.

Robbie

neolikquidx 10-02-2003 10:20 AM

re:

You guys need to stop this crap. I shouldn't have even asked this question. Truth is i just wanted to know how much you could build up a ka vs. an sr, and about what the price range would be. So it think you guys should let this crap go.

LVegaJr 10-02-2003 10:44 AM

on idea, next time ask a question like, "how much would it cost to get 400whp from a ka", then a week later as "how much dinero would it cost to make a sr bust 400 whp out"........and u may actually get a answer :):dunno:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-02-2003 10:50 AM

Originally posted by neolikquidx
You guys need to stop this crap. I shouldn't have even asked this question. Truth is i just wanted to know how much you could build up a ka vs. an sr, and about what the price range would be. So it think you guys should let this crap go.
hey, i'm sorry that ur thread turned out the way it did. don't let that deter u from looking for answers here. usually, the membership here isn't quite so flame-happy, but unfortunately, nobody (or in this case, no forum) is perfect. hopefully, u won't give up on us, and u'll find the answers u seek.:thumb:

-HyJynX- 10-02-2003 10:50 AM

Originally posted by LVegaJr
on idea, next time ask a question like, "how much would it cost to get 400whp from a ka", then a week later as "how much dinero would it cost to make a sr bust 400 whp out"........and u may actually get a answer :):dunno:
:werd: will be a lil easier

s14.5boy 10-02-2003 12:13 PM

Originally posted by Guam_Guy
My pet rock is better than your pet rock:nono:
My pet rock will blow yours out of the water!!! It is by far more superior and a more efficiant rock.:laugh: