General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Why are you guys so obsessed with wheel offset?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Contributing Member

where are the mods Bryan where are you this guy need a ban and this thread needs to be closed.

and again i will repeat what others have told you this is a Public forum we have the right to share our opinions and knowledge. if you dont like it dont post. you asked for all this and your stired up all this trouble.

btw not all of us are poor little kids that think they know everything like you.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by goldzenki82
hey yarou once again you look like ****. Now shut and go play in the sandbox little boy.
Sweet, let's change the subject to raise your self esteem because you can't keep an intelligent conversion or argument going. Your **** lacks substance, I told you already. You have nothing to base your opinions, logic, or name calling. If you could respond to my earlier post with something relative to your lack of understanding, you're totally welcome to continue. Otherwise, you're wasting your time here. Seriously. You're calling me a kid yet you have the time to go on this forum to continue starting ****? Don't you have important things to tend to being whatever age you are? Get the **** out, I'd rather be a kid than a loser
Old 12-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Contributing Member

congratulations, you fail.

you ask a question.
you receive answers.
you take it up the ***.
then you start talking **** that doesn't even make sense.

im gonna go ahead and lock this.

have a nice day.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by yarou
Ugh. msglngth
Not necessary at all, if you have nothing to say, keep it at that, do not post.

First of all **** you and I got the money to buy 50 more +40 sets. I dont give a **** what you guys think. See whats funny is most of you guys have ****ty *** cars that dont even need wheels. As far as a 240 goes who really cares they are still cheap cars. So you guys can go spend thousands modifying your 2k cars. Its so funny when I see you guys show pics of a rust bucket s13 and sometimes s14 you trying to fix up. Spend real money and get a nice car. Most of you offset ******** guys have 2x more in your super offset wheels then your car. You guys are little *****es that live at home with mommy and dump you whole little $250 a week paycheck on a 1500 car. **** you and you peice of **** cars.
Oh and by the way I bought my wheels from a guy that them on a 240 and they didnt sink in on his and they dont on mine. You mother****ers are stupid.
Really think about the **** you drive, and the money you dump on it. Get a nicer car first. Then talk ****.
First of all shut up. You look like **** .
Mother****er ill go buy + 500 cant you see Im gonna get what I want, **** being flush, **** what everyone else does, and **** you
Im mean really you riding on fwd se-r wheels ? and drive a ****ty vert. you have no room to talk. Did someone give you that car ? your car is ****.
hey yarou once again you look like ****. Now shut and go play in the sandbox little boy.
Goldzenki82, you need to chill out. If I look at a thread and 90% of it is made up of a bunch of little *'s, it annoys me to no end. If you want to get defensive fine, do it in a reasonably calm manner without the profanity. You like your wheels, keep it that. You ask a question, people don't see eye to eye with you, don't start the profanity filled rants, keep the pointless stupid bickering off of the site.

You can have a week off, keep up this behavior and you will be gone.