NA Motor Discussions regarding N/A KA24E, KA24DE, and SR20DE

SRI vs CAI

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 06:58 PM

I guess I was wrong and I'll be the first to admit it. But tryiaan when you get called ignorant for not agreeing with something he said constantly than you can open your mouth. Plus what facts do you want, I have timeslips and what not for everything i've done have you ever seen one of his because when you do you can talk to me.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Contributing Member

okay big man...go ahead and live in your little world, while me and the rest of the thread lives in the REAL world.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:15 PM

Originally posted by LA_phantom_240
okay big man...go ahead and live in your little world, while me and the rest of the thread lives in the REAL world.
LA phantom miked808 is going crazy...........
He's been rambling all day, I actual went out to have a couple of drinks, he is still here stiring up forums.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:18 PM

Originally posted by tryiian
first: hypocritical is spelled this way, ain`t that a b. or as alanis would say, "isn`t it ironic, don`t ya think? a little too ironic, yeah I really do think."

second: what the heck is wrong with you? you`ve done a lot of smack talking on Vin, but you have no facts or info to state your point. Do you have one?
Thanks Tryiian I'll back you up when ever you need it.
Miked808 is wiggin cause I called him a loser earlier, he is really going crazy and off the topic.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Contributing Member

i think its time to stamp his hand with "owned" so he cant return lol.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:09 PM

Originally posted by LA_phantom_240
i think its time to stamp his hand with "owned" so he cant return lol.
LOL.
I guess MIKED808 doesn't understand that the forums are strictly based on peoples opinion, and individual research.
I'm just here to make a valid point in these forums, he is just simply being counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time.
I try to crack harmless smartass jokes, while he is here to really try to degrade the quality and self governed opinion of someone.
Hey mike I might have a beater s13, but atleast my ego and dick aren't attached to my car.
Get over yourself, you loser.
I can talk to the mods and have your ***** *** canned.
I think the majority of the forum is with me on this one, you are simply out of control.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by BigVinnie
LOL.
I guess MIKED808 doesn't understand that the forums are strictly based on peoples opinion, and individual research.
I'm just here to make a valid point in these forums, he is just simply being counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time.
I try to crack harmless smartass jokes, while he is here to really try to degrade the quality and self governed opinion of someone.
Hey mike I might have a beater s13, but atleast my ego and dick aren't attached to my car.
Get over yourself, you loser.
I can talk to the mods and have your ***** *** canned.
I think the majority of the forum is with me on this one, you are simply out of control.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:46 AM

since when did this topic become a flame basket?... lets keep the topic to what sh|t goes in ur intake and not the **** that comes out of ya'll mouths. No need to point any fingers, ya'll know who you are.

Yo Vin, and Phantom, point taken on the water thing and engine temp, the temp i used was a big assumption on avg eng temps. As for the water atomizer, I've seen some circuit/drag users use it, kinda tricky getting the jets rite. more info/forum on it here: http://chargedperformance.com/ita240sx/

Ya, it's dangerous, if you put too much... it's just like boost, too much and you blow gaskets and ish.
Cool part is, you can put methanol/ethanol and junk like that too haha.

Oh and if it ain't gonna inform the general public then PM that b|tchy sh|t to each other.

Last I remember, tuning cars wasn't a drama-affair until ur car dosen't start/move, hiccups or it leaks.... ;_;
Old 07-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Contributing Member

yeah i agree about using the mister for other things like etahnol and crap. Hell, you could use it with something like seafoam and constatly clean your motor!... well not really, but you could use something else in there for sure. Water would be most effective in turbos cuz the water would help keep the wheels from getting too hot. Other than that, im not sure if theres much of an advantage to water.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:03 PM

Since we are on the topic of cooling the engine, you can also get a larger aluminum radiator, it would be better to disapate heat faster, than a stock OEM radiator.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:21 PM

I'm the one out of control when I get called a ***** and loser. Any way I'm just wondering whats in Big Pimps car its a simple question that I can't get an answer too. If anyone wants to ban me for getting called names than by all means do it.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Contributing Member

I vote for ban...keep the info coming bigv
Old 07-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Contributing Member

we dont need to ban him... he is ignorant and needs to be properly informed... adn maybe disciplined too...

Anyways, i was thinking about what was said about fogging ethanol and what not into the intake, and i was wondering... if you fogged it before the turbo, wouldnt it ignite? Also, i was thinking about something i read a long time ago where those tractors that they use in tractor pulls have turbos on them where they inject raw fuel between the motor and turbo, so that as it got to the turbo, it ignited and spooled the turbo even more, virtually eliminating turbo lag... i think somehting like that on a KA would be a monster of a motor!
Old 07-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Contributing Member

Hey you changed your avatar lol...
Old 07-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Contributing Member

Yep... looks like my 240 - the jdm signalz

Quick Reply: SRI vs CAI