Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

****ing aristyos

Old 11-17-2003, 08:06 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: dallas
Posts: 22
****ing aristyos

aristos are so leet.. omg.. i want one
Attached Thumbnails ****ing aristyos-untitled.jpg  
sr20det_jungsoo is offline  
Old 11-18-2003, 02:55 PM
  #2  
Contributing Member
 
95_240SXSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Posts: 1,007
look at the front left wheel, doesnt it look like a photochop??
95_240SXSE is offline  
Old 11-19-2003, 06:50 AM
  #3  
Contributing Member
 
Sil40_Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,603
Originally posted by 95_240SXSE
look at the front left wheel, doesnt it look like a photochop??
i was thinking the same thing, but didn't wanna say anything...
Sil40_Mayhem is offline  
Old 11-19-2003, 01:28 PM
  #4  
Contributing Member
 
StanBo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,817
Looks like it but I would photoshop something nicer on there.
StanBo is offline  
Old 11-19-2003, 02:31 PM
  #5  
Contributing Member
 
95_240SXSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Posts: 1,007
Originally posted by StanBo
Looks like it but I would photoshop something nicer on there.
95_240SXSE is offline  
Old 11-21-2003, 10:01 AM
  #6  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chattanooga TN
Posts: 50
Nice ride.

Looks like there was some kind of logo or something there that whoever edited it didnt want there.

Bet that's it.
Propagandalf is offline  
Old 11-22-2003, 07:49 AM
  #7  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: dallas
Posts: 22
u guys are right... it said streetracing.org on it.. i just erased it
sr20det_jungsoo is offline  
Old 11-22-2003, 08:27 AM
  #8  
Contributing Member
 
StanBo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,817
Originally posted by sr20det_jungsoo
u guys are right... it said streetracing.org on it.. i just erased it
I think the removal of the logo is ****ed up. Those people worked hard for that shot and the hosting. To have some **** steal it and take the logo off.

Then people complain when they get more agressive with the protection of their property by putting logos OVER the cars.

The shots I take are my property and they are copywrited. When someone steals it is ****ed up.

Other than that the car is ok but I don't feel the rims.
StanBo is offline  
Old 11-23-2003, 05:33 AM
  #9  
Contributing Member
 
Sil40_Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,603
Originally posted by StanBo
I think the removal of the logo is ****ed up. Those people worked hard for that shot and the hosting. To have some **** steal it and take the logo off.

Then people complain when they get more agressive with the protection of their property by putting logos OVER the cars.

The shots I take are my property and they are copywrited. When someone steals it is ****ed up.

Other than that the car is ok but I don't feel the rims.
yikes! i can see u take this **** to heart, but i understand why. and, u present an excellent (often overlooked) point. while i never considered that aspect, i never bothered trying to edit out logos on pics because: 1) i'm too lazy, and 2) my photochop skillz are non-existent. however, with that in mind, i'll now have an even better reason not to ***k w/ pics.
Sil40_Mayhem is offline  
Old 11-23-2003, 09:44 AM
  #10  
Contributing Member
 
StanBo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,817
Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
yikes! i can see u take this **** to heart, but i understand why. and, u present an excellent (often overlooked) point. while i never considered that aspect, i never bothered trying to edit out logos on pics because: 1) i'm too lazy, and 2) my photochop skillz are non-existent. however, with that in mind, i'll now have an even better reason not to ***k w/ pics.
I will not be a hypocrate. I save pictures off sites all the time. I don't edit them because:

I have the skill but not the time.

I want to remember where they came from so I can get more.

I know that someone busted their *** for them.

I am going to change my avatar back to my old one now. I had to fight with a guy that took it and put 240sx over my name. It looked like dog ****.

I miss it and my face with a chef hat is scary:

Here is my old avatar that I am going to start rocking again.

StanBo is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ProjectMy240
Off-Topic
13
03-11-2005 04:05 PM
rps13 penguin
General
24
02-04-2005 01:34 PM
japanesetuner8
S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum
7
12-12-2004 01:48 PM
cjm93240sx
General
30
06-30-2003 02:27 PM
Sinfestboy
Off-Topic
16
04-23-2002 08:22 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ****ing aristyos


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.