Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Domestic Rice

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 07:01 PM

Domestic Rice

Okay, over the weekend I went to my cousin's wedding in Wisconsin and she lives in the farming regions of Wisconsin so when you mix farmer boys and the 2F2F movies you get some pretty hideous cars....I'm saddened to say that this is the car that my cousin's new husband drives....with pride I might add...

Damn that movie...damn that movie to hell...
Attached Thumbnails Domestic Rice-mvc-102f.jpg  
Old 11-16-2003, 07:07 PM

thats hillarious...
Old 11-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Contributing Member

i heard the streamers off the spoiler take at least 2-3 seconds off the qrtr mile time on pump gas with street tires and granny shifting...
Old 11-16-2003, 09:15 PM
Contributing Member

I think he put the streamers on because he just got married..you know. Anyways..i feel sad for the poor guy
Old 11-17-2003, 07:31 AM

dude thats totally hideous
Old 11-17-2003, 07:33 AM

lol
whats with the string? just in case the wing doesnt fly off without the car?
i bet theres duckt tape (sp) on that car somewhere.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:57 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Doba's240
lol
look at my last post...^^
Old 11-17-2003, 01:56 PM
Contributing Member

Damn, and I liked the way those looked stock! I always say to each their own, but damn. Those mufflers aren't meant for your car buddy, try flowmaster. And that park bench just screams fly home. It could be worse though, he could have underbody neons, red flames and the spoiler could go higher than his roof.

Dr.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by drnovascotia
Damn, and I liked the way those looked stock! I always say to each their own, but damn. Those mufflers aren't meant for your car buddy, try flowmaster. And that park bench just screams fly home. It could be worse though, he could have underbody neons, red flames and the spoiler could go higher than his roof.

Dr.
How about painting the wing and the muffler pink to bring out that "newly wed" feeling?

No offence here for your family and in-laws, ProricanRacer. If my post somehow offended, I apologize. I just want to show that I don't like ricey either.
Old 11-18-2003, 06:22 AM

Originally posted by Doba's240
lol

hahaha...
Old 11-18-2003, 08:41 PM

jebus...

I dont know what to say, I drive a thirdgen camaro, and that (rice)camaro hurts me deep inside. ugh,

I have seen thirdgens with a few different "ricer" wings, and to tell you the truth a few of them actually look good, in fact I just got my type-X spoiler for my s13, and I put it on the back of my camaro to see how it would look, it would look hella cool if it was wide enough to actually fit the car correctly, but anyways, APC aluminum wings look ugly on any car, there are some aluminum wings that look OK if they are painted or match the car, but that one doesmt,

On to the muffler, that muffler is UGLY, and its just gonna sound like a civic with a fart can if thats a v6 camaro, and it would sound like crappy glass pack mufflers if its actually a v8 camaro,

Prorican, do you mind if I post that pic on thirdgen.org to see how many flames it gets from the camaro people?
Old 11-18-2003, 08:47 PM

on a brigher note, those are pretty nice wheels, tell ur cousin to get some spinners, and send those wheels over my way,

thankfully the car seems to be pretty clean, all it really needs is a real exhaust, and a spoiler that isnt quite as insane, and I wouldnt be surprised if it had an ebay universal supercharger or something like that. but it wouldnt be too hard to fix,
Old 11-19-2003, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by 87camarodan
jebus...

I dont know what to say, I drive a thirdgen camaro, and that (rice)camaro hurts me deep inside. ugh,

I have seen thirdgens with a few different "ricer" wings, and to tell you the truth a few of them actually look good, in fact I just got my type-X spoiler for my s13, and I put it on the back of my camaro to see how it would look, it would look hella cool if it was wide enough to actually fit the car correctly, but anyways, APC aluminum wings look ugly on any car, there are some aluminum wings that look OK if they are painted or match the car, but that one doesmt,

On to the muffler, that muffler is UGLY, and its just gonna sound like a civic with a fart can if thats a v6 camaro, and it would sound like crappy glass pack mufflers if its actually a v8 camaro,

Prorican, do you mind if I post that pic on thirdgen.org to see how many flames it gets from the camaro people?
I don't mind if you take that pic...go ahead....I told him that the car was gonna get him alotta "attention". As a matter of fact, when I was taking the pic, he was telling me, "What's wrong, don't they have cool looking cars like this in St. Paul?".....ahahahaha......but yeah, and to make matters worse.....IT"S ONLY A 6 CYLINDER!!!!....my stock 240 can take it....

But don't worry, I'm not offended....You guys can make fun about it all you want, that's why I put it on here....cause I was giving him crap about it all night.....my cousin dared me to yell "Your car sucks!" while he was reading his vows but I thought that would be too mean

Here's another pic of it...
Attached Thumbnails Domestic Rice-mvc-103f.jpg  
Old 11-19-2003, 10:02 AM

hmm.... judging from the pic, he's not getting much downforce from the main wing I think....