Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

more tv fun

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 04:02 AM
Contributing Member

more tv fun

ah yes i'm so cool....i have lots of trouble sleeping, its 6 am and another sleepless night

so anyway i'm watching this cooking show (dont forget i only have 4 channels) and the host is some chick who used to be a model, i dont know her name she was never FAMOUS famous...just some model....and her guest cook was some actor guy, he's famous enough so that you'd know his face if you saw it, but not so famous that you will know his name...so anyway, he was doing a piece on how to cook spegghitti.....SPEGGHITTI for god sakes (i know i didn't spell it right so dont correct me) and he's just going on and on about his career and all the movies he's been in and all the broadway show's he's done and all this jazz, and the host say's "lets get back to cooking, we can talk about your career later on"

and i dont know what to think...i'm getting PBS flashbacks here, so before i could jump to any conclusions the guys says "it looks like you don't eat, are you going to be okay? here maybe you should eat this SPEGGHITTI when i'm finished" and she just gets this look on her face like she can't believe he said that to her, and she makes some lame comment to the camera to get the heat off her and her "situation"

the moral of the story

when your poor and can't afford cable TV, you start to appricate cable TV and begin to expect quality programing from cable television and so when you go to your parents house, or a friends house to watch TV....you will not be disappointed