Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

N.O Crisis

Old 09-02-2005, 01:47 PM

N.O Crisis

I dont know about everyone else here, but we all have to feel very bad for these people. I was jsut watching the news, and they said something that def. pissed me off dont know about the rest of u.

--- They are accusing Bush for being slow to react as well as they believe the cause of that is because of racism. Does anyone agree with that statement?

-- No one could have predicted that and no one could have helped those people any faster than what has been done. THroughout Bush's Presidentcy hes faced a lot more then most have, and I think peoples views are changing against him because of uncontrollable factors.

Anyway, sorry to vent but I just couldnt believe my ears when I heard that..............extremely pissed over that accusation. What are my fellow Nissan owners views?
Old 09-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Contributing Member

I like Bush and all, but he seems to be a slow reacter. Did the same thing with 9/11.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Contributing Member

^^^Did you see Farenheit 9/11? Kinda makes you think...
Old 09-02-2005, 04:23 PM

yeah, i do agree that Bush has dealt with a lot of stuff during his time in office, but some of that was brought on by himself. For example, after 9/11 he did the right thing by going after bin laden and going into Afghanistan, but then, what was the point of going into Iraq, they were minding their own business and staying out of it, and Bush just decides to move in on Iraq. Thsts just my opinion on that. But as far as New Orleans is concerned, that statement you heard on the news is completely out of line, the anchor who made that statement should either be fired or their should be some sort of reprucussion.

Bush is a good president but I just disagree with some of his decisions.

New Orleans definitely needs everyones help, please donate what you can to help the relief effort, money or supplies, it doesnt matter, they need all the help they can get right now, and it is up to the rest of the US citizens to provide them with the help they need.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Fast1One
^^^Did you see Farenheit 9/11? Kinda makes you think...
farenhieght 911 is a load of made up sh*t that has no factual base at all.

It's not bush, a lot of people messed up, there's no leader at all, 9/11 had Guliani (sp) and the N.O. mayor hasnt done sh*t
Old 09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by nsn240
farenhieght 911 is a load of made up sh*t that has no factual base at all.

It's not bush, a lot of people messed up, there's no leader at all, 9/11 had Guliani (sp) and the N.O. mayor hasnt done sh*t
Probably right...but it still makes you think...especially that long pause he took after he heard about the 911 attacks. Then again, I wouldnt know what to do either I dont like Bush. but it is kinda unfair how they are putting everything on him. Perks of the job I guess...
Old 09-02-2005, 05:00 PM

im not sure about bush, but the mayor of new orleans and the governor of luisianna havent really handled the situation very well, it is total chaos over there. If you compare 9/11 to hurricane katrina, did New York turn into utter chaos? No, because Guliani (sp) did a good job with the crisis, the mayor of N.O. hasnt done anything to keep the level of chaos down.
Old 09-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Contributing Member

I think Bush is a DAMN good president.

One thing a lot of people are mis-concieved about is the fact that he DOESNT make all the decisions.

Ever heard of congress!? They vote and make descisions.
think of it this way:
A Coorporation has a shareholder's meeting. They all own part of the company, but they all own different portions. Bush is the guy that owns 48% of the shares, so he has A LITTLE more say then the rest.

Everyone puts **** on him like he was a toilet. I think he does a very good job of handling things, and i think he reflects me in the way that he is "bad-***." He was like "they bombed us? **** 'em!" then he voted to send troops in. He doesn't take any ****, we'll get through this.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Contributing Member

ur my hero^
Old 09-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Contributing Member

-10 for BUSH.

and shouldn't the National guard be there?

****, they send the troops faster when there was that tsunami..but when it's on their own land..they wouldn't do ****.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Contributing Member

IMO, Bush has good intentions, he just goes about it the wrong way. As for you guys raggin' on the N.O. Mayor and LA Guvnor, I'm pretty damn sure they're doing all that they can given the circumstances. Until you are in command of a city/state in crisis that was hit with the likes of Katrina, I really don't think you're in any position judge their actions...
Old 09-02-2005, 08:44 PM

The national gaurd is there, if you would watch the news you would know that. The national gaurd can only do so much, especially when the whole state of Louisianna, not just New Orleans is in need of help. But I agree, we sent over so much aid for the tsunami, but it does kinda seem like when it happened on US soil that everybody is just sitting around scratching their asses.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Contributing Member

Good thing this is his last term, can't stand it anymore.

There's no way in hell Jeb Bush will be president..if he becomes one...AHAHAHAH pray for america.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Contributing Member

i wish my dick was in Bush's mouf... then i'd respect him. (think about Team America)
Old 09-02-2005, 10:34 PM

i wish my dick was in Bush's mouf... then i'd respect him. (think about Team America)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: N.O Crisis