Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

N.O Crisis

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Contributing Member

Michael Brown is the guy who was interviewed by various news agencies (CNN, ABC, NBC, ... ) who's ineptitude knows no magnitude. In an interview with Ted Koppel of ABC 3 days after the hurricane, he says (and I quote) "We did not know FACTUALLY that those people were there" in response to a question about the people in the superdome cutoff from food and water. WTF!?! because you know, all the **** they'd been reporting for the last 3 days was actually happening on Mars.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:20 PM

Originally posted by CowboyTurbo
Michael Brown is the guy who was interviewed by various news agencies (CNN, ABC, NBC, ... ) who's ineptitude knows no magnitude. In an interview with Ted Koppel of ABC 3 days after the hurricane, he says (and I quote) "We did not know FACTUALLY that those people were there" in response to a question about the people in the superdome cutoff from food and water. WTF!?! because you know, all the **** they'd been reporting for the last 3 days was actually happening on Mars.
yea, i saw that. and it wasnt the superdome, but the people in the convention center they didnt know about.
Brown really knows nothing. last i saw him, he was at a press conference standing behind Bush while Bush was defending him.
some one told Brown that he should resign and Brown just said something like, its the President's job to ask for my resignation, not you.

i hope the President hasn't just been appointing his connections into powerful positions. cough *roberts* cough
Old 09-09-2005, 06:01 AM
Contributing Member

lol, we're so screwed.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:52 PM

Wow, I didnt know all that stuff about FEMA. It's pretty scary that Bush just appointed his buddies to those positions when thye have no experience of any kind which would enable them to deal with something like Katrina.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:50 PM

The facts. Several organizations and individuals dropped the ball on the relief efforts. Unfortunately, people like kanye west exploit these situations to sell records. racially motivated no, but a farce, yes.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by masterfubu
The facts. Several organizations and individuals dropped the ball on the relief efforts. Unfortunately, people like kanye west exploit these situations to sell records. racially motivated no, but a farce, yes.
Speaking of Kanye West, He is a douche bag. How can anyone say that the lack of help form Bush is racially motivated. What an @$$hole
Old 09-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Contributing Member

Anyone take the time to notice that the governer of LA is black? And bush has done more than they?
I think that just counterproves the whole "Bush doesn't care about black people" thing.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:37 PM

Originally posted by Cape 240
Anyone take the time to notice that the governer of LA is black? And bush has done more than they?
I think that just counterproves the whole "Bush doesn't care about black people" thing.
no idea where you got that idea.
try looking up "Kathleen Babineaux Blanco" in google and see if you get pictures of a black woman.
goodjob