Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Sponsor Plugging: Use This Thread To Give Shoutouts and Plug Plug Plug!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM

Sponsor Plugging: Use This Thread To Give Shoutouts and Plug Plug Plug!

After receiving two more very cool sponsorships, I figured it was time to give a little shout, a little plug and play, just let the world know who has taken the time out of their schedules to let me know that they'd be willing to add me to their roster of athletes.

Fiberwise Pasta - Funny as it may be, they were my first sponsors and still continue to send me free stuff, can't complain when the food is free, LOL! Check em out at - http://www.fiberwise.com

Motor Tabs, they picked me up next . . . they have some awesome drinks that taste wonderful. I can't wait to represent these guys on the track! http://www.motortabs.com

Competition Air Intakes for a competition world! Great products, awesome prices and an even better sponsorship deal! LOL! You should definitely give them a peek and see if they have anything that interests you! If they do, pick it up, if they don't, let them know what you're looking for and they'll most likely have it for you in a short amount of time! ^_^ http://www.f5air.com

Ahhh yes, Osiris Shoes . . .here's one that flocks the crowd! Great shoes for skaters, boarders, drivers, runners and people who just want a good looking set of kicks. Once again,their prices are simply awesome and their products are top notch! The website, as always . . . http://www.osirisshoes.com

Caddis Sports: Aluminum Rapid Shelters, check out their product lines and see if there's a product that meets your needs. Whether you're just setting up a nice shady area to work on your car, or you're setting up a booth at a car show or meeting, these shelters are very multi purpose, weather proof, fire retardant, and quite stylish! http://www.caddissports.com/ars.html

Clutch Masters, I'm sure we've all used these guys before! They make KILLER clutch kits that handle everything from daily driving to life on the track beating up the rear tires with the might of Thor! Gotta love a group that has thought of everything and has made it quite affordable! The site? http://www.clutchmasters.com

Jokes may be made, but the product is freakin sweet! Energy and Stamina in a tasty formula! LOL! Seriously though guys, jokes aside, this is a pretty cool drink and I'm positive you'll like it. Check out their site, lots of cool stuff on it to read, learn and discover! http://tunguskablast.com/

Thanks for letting me get my 20 seconds in the spotlight guys! Now it's your turn, make your sponsors proud and post up what you represent!

-Stig
Old 12-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Contributing Member

MEh.... i have delt with many.. dont care for them..its a two way street and if they dont **** you first, your lucky...

just use friends and forums etc.

congrats on your sponsors may you be Merry
Old 12-05-2007, 05:36 AM
Contributing Member

Out of pocket, On my own dime, On my own time

I like the Pasta sponsor though. Thats amazing how did you land that?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by RuizXIII
Out of pocket, On my own dime, On my own time

I like the Pasta sponsor though. Thats amazing how did you land that?
Yeah I'm tired of spending my own money, I figured if I'm good, have the reputation to back it and people will help me out, why not go for it? It doesn't make sense to sit there going paycheck to paycheck because of a hobby that companies are willing to help with.

DJ . . . .I don't know bro, sponsorship is the way to go . . . . I know you like spending money, but why not have a company help you out?

Sponsor House is my source, it's no secret and they're really good! http://www.sponsorhouse.com, check it out!

^_^

-Stig
Old 12-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Contributing Member

... meh.. i will not get into it bro.. you will see dude... and since when have i spent a bunch of money.. never.

shops. forums buddies in that order..
Old 12-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Contributing Member

ummmm.

right now my only sponsor is ameriprise insurance company.

har har har.

got rear ended.

so they have to give me $2000.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
... meh.. i will not get into it bro.. you will see dude... and since when have i spent a bunch of money.. never.

shops. forums buddies in that order..
*sigh*

That's not what I'm saying at all . . . .LOL! It's cool, I mean, it's one of those to-each-his-own type things. I'm not anywhere near being on a professional level, but heck, I figured that if someone wants to slap a logo on my car and pay me something to have my picture taken in a magazine, why not?

Originally Posted by Ayuaddict
ummmm.

right now my only sponsor is ameriprise insurance company.

har har har.

got rear ended.

so they have to give me $2000.

LOL! Do they have a contract I can file?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Stig
Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Contributing Member

*sigh*

slaps in the face.... buddy im happy for you, i just know first hand how they work.. so far the shop sponsors i had for my team have all turned out to be good people with bad business skill and alternative motive which i already felt in the beginning.

the funny part was they came after us because we were a black car team from the city ( lets tap into Urban racing ehhh) with goals and were making moves . When they found out i was a serious business person and about something it made them re-think what they promised us which was not much. I went as far as making dvds with them in it etc, bringing them alot of revenue............ they ****ed us over.. so i released them all and look at that,THEY both went out of business because our name was good in the streets and people found out how they screwed us.

In short from the mouths of Alex Phifer and Casper Canul, sponsors don't do it all bro.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:21 AM

not to be rude, if a shop went under in the dc/md/va area it's nothing more than they sucked.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
. . .

In short from the mouths of Alex Phifer and Casper Canul, sponsors don't do it all bro.
That's the truth, however, sponsors DO bring noteriety, recognition and more sponsorship. They also don't do it all . . .but they help a WHOLE heck of a lot!

-Stig
Old 12-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Bumnah
not to be rude, if a shop went under in the dc/md/va area it's nothing more than they sucked.
that may be the case but as stig said, it brings recognition..

no matter if they sucked.. we didn't get work done there we built our own stuff and just wanted some group discounts.

now shops like MA-Motorsports ran by Brain and ray. im good buddies with them as far as parts and i get all of my stuff from that shop.. not sponsorship.. he is just an awesome guy and helps out anyway he can

ps

you must also speak of robbie from Red Shift in VA.. i met him .. good guy but business demands that everyone around you is a good guy.

we were sponsored by

Xtream power performance in MD guy name john awesome with Mitsu

and

CD Audio and Performance. My best buddy james was the only tech there and was making money for the man but he was stingy.. james left, shop went south fast.

a good shop works with the people, you **** the people and they will **** you

Last edited by Biggamehit; 12-06-2007 at 07:54 AM.