Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Testin the market

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 10:58 AM

Testin the market

Ok guys, here's the deal. I've got a new job up here at school during the semesters, so I can now finally afford a car I've wanted my whole life. So that means, sadly, I will be selling my 240. Basically, if I can line a buyer up now for when I am ready to sell in June, I can get my car quicker. If not, it looks like I will be waiting till next summer. Anyway, here's the specs.

1997 240sx SE, ~43k on the motor(mostly highway), dark green, all power, auto(but i most parts ready for a 5spd swap), dark tint on it, custom catback 2.25" exhaust with Ractive dual tip muffler, ASpec CAI, extremely clean, plus I've got an Alpine model 7895 headunit(retail $300) and Infinity reference speakers all around(still under 2 years Circuit City advantage plan), sittin on it's stock alloys...think that's about it.

The car blue books under "good" condition for $8065. I'm asking $8500.

Like I said, I have most necessary parts ready for the 5spd swap, minus the tranny and a few other miscellaneous parts. Exhaust/intake done last summer in July, roughly 3k miles on them. System stuff done last March, but the speakers are under 2 year city advantage plan, so you can blow them and replace them for free.

It's going to be hard to part with her, she's been good, I've always babied her(have receipts for standard work) but it's something I need to do. So basically, I just want to try and get ready to part with her in May or so. I'm located in NJ and Maine, so I will help in anyway possible to get her to you.

Thanks guys, hopefully she'll find a good home.

PS. I didn't want to post this in for sale because she isn't actually up for sale yet. But spread the word
Old 03-04-2004, 01:05 PM

forgot to mention the KYB AGX and Sportlines that i will be putting on in a few weeks when it warms up.