Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

went to IN this weekend and found it to be fruitfull :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 07:58 PM

went to IN this weekend and found it to be fruitfull :)

well, this weekend was a great weekend!!! went to IN for the drift event and it was fun, here is the full story hehehe

story: talked to 2 ppl about buying there cars. first guy, didnt show and didnt answere his phone when i got to chicago so i said **** it and went to IN (the ppl we were sposed to meet up with ended up not meeting up) well, we went the wrong way and had to turn around. then we get to IN and take the correct exit but it was weird and we ended up going the wrong way. went to turn aroun dand then stoped at the toll and they told us how to get where we needed to go. got to the motel and it was full, so, we slept in the cars. i woke up at 5 and coulndt get back to sleep, so i decided to wake everyone else up so they can keep me company lol. so we talked for a little while, then went to the truck stop and i payed $7 for a shower(no one else did though eeewww!!! lol ) and then we went back to the hotel and dicked around some more. then at about 7 we went to get some food. ate, then went to tire rack at 8(event started at 10) then event started and was awsome. talked to the guy with the second car and after the event i went to his house and checked out the car. told him id take it, but, as i knew, he wouldnt exept the check i had so we decided to stay another night. we went to a hotel and got a room. i passed out at about 9-930. wen to bank one(big tony has an account there) and tryed to cash it but sence we were out of town and he didnt have $700 in his account, the best they could do is deposit it into his account and get it out 3 days later, ****ty. so we then go to a check into cash(god damn they are expencive!!!!) and they wouldnt help us cause were out of town sniff sniff. then when i was about to cry, i remembered, my mom is a banker and has access to my account!!! lol, so i call her up and leave here a voice mail to transfer the money to my account and i can get it at an ATM!! so she does and i go to the ATM and get the money, well i can only get $500 but Jake is rich so he got me another $100 that i needed. so we went out and got the car. on the way home there was a nasty stutter in the car and i went through almost a full tank of gas getting out of Chicago :angered: then after that i figured out how i gotta possition the clutch to get rid of the stutter and i made it the rest of the way back on just over a quarter tank!! so i got a quarter tank lasting me till fri, so u prolly wont see me much this week lol

so, thats the story hehehe i had a blast this weekend and hopefully ill be updating soon!!! (anyone got a side mount i/c from anything there willing to donate?? lol
Old 07-12-2004, 08:58 PM

thats one hell of a time haha good luck w/ the car
Old 07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Contributing Member

Moved to off topic

Sounds like a fun weekend lol