Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

what is wrong with me?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 02:29 PM
Contributing Member

what is wrong with me?

i know most people think i'm weird....but i really dont even go into the deapths of my insanity with the general public....seriously, i think about driving spikes though my hands sometimes, and just flipping out and shaving my head with a razor to make a statment....or the fact that i've been wearing a watch that hasn't worked for 6 months, because i want to show the faults of the mechanical world.........lol

its like on the outside i'm calm...but underneith i'm SCREAMING!!! and going on self-destruct mode

i once almost went insane when i couldn't handle "reality" anymore and i "created" an alter personality....it got out of hand when the alter personality started acting out more than i was, so i had to put an end to it before it got too out of control....

i have issues
Old 12-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Contributing Member

i honestly think i'm teatering (sp?) on the brink of losing my sanity

its like most times i can't shut my brain off....i dont ever sleep, and i think of the weirdest things....i came up with a radical new way to structure short stories that totally contrasts with convential literature.

Old 12-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Contributing Member

i also belive i have ESP

and my life goal is to start a religious movement based on cultural and ethinic awareness who's goal is to rid the world of poverty and suffering, also rid the world of hate

and to bring back the hippie movement with the youth of my generation with me playing one of the key roles in orstrating (sp) things that will change the world

forever
Old 12-30-2002, 10:39 PM

*BIIIG HUUUG!* i know where you're comin from, buddy. i too have some ****ed up thoughts... but its those ****ed up thoughts that make us so speshul! so just keep them goals within reach and you'll be just fine.
Old 01-01-2003, 07:20 AM

Have any of you talked to a professional psychologist/therapist/psychiatrist? Just wondering.