Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

What's it worth? Would you sell?

Old 05-06-2003, 08:46 PM

What's it worth? Would you sell?

93 convertible, 72,000 miles. No upgrades, original condition. Repainted once (dings) needs another repaint. Needs a new back (plastic) window.

I'm thinking of replacing the window and top (1000$). I've had notes left on it, offers to buy, but no $$ offer. Carmax offered me 4500$, 6thousand miles and four years ago.

Is this car going to be a collector's item? Should I sell it now, while they are popular? Or hang on to her?
She's a great car, never had anything go wrong (knock on wood), but an SUV would fit my dog and family better. I'm mixed, whether to pour money into a ten year old car, or get out while the getting's good..
Thanks for any thoughts or ballpark figures on what she would sell for..

Old 05-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Contributing Member

well. simply it's a car of lifestyle. no longer is it a car that the masses feel they should have. you just have to look at the situation clearly and decied if this is a car you want to still enjoy driving. seeing you have a family and a dog it really wont suit those needs.
but if you are a DRIVER and need to "get away" now and then...then this is the car to do it in. i love the S13 and plan on having one or two at all times till i find something to mke me feel the way this car does

if it's as crisp as you say it is you could get 5 grand for it. i mean it is a 93 with no miles....

to be simple and plain. if it were my car i would hold on to it....take it for what it's worth to you.

just "my 2psi"