For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

MD 1996 Pearl White Nissan 240SX SE manual. CLEAN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 09:47 PM

MD 1996 Pearl White Nissan 240SX SE manual. CLEAN!!!

I bought this car to keep the miles off my Audi S4. My plans have changed so I need to sell it, simple as that. I am the third owner, but you can say it only had two since I haven't had it for long at all and never really drove it. It is a 1996 SE model with all the usual features like white face gauges, 5 lug wheels, limited slip differential and spoiler. It even has the optional moonroof.

This is most likely one of the nicest 240s you've seen. 90% of the guys modifying these cars shouldn't even be allowed to work on a model diecast toy, much less a real automobile. They butcher them beyond repair. I'm sure you're aware of this and how difficult it is to find a nice 240 because of it. The car is very close to stock, so if you've been looking for a good prospect to start your SR or RB project (or whatever else you like) this is like having a clean sheet of paper.

The exterior is pearl white and close to flawless. The only things that take away from the exterior are the bumpers, which I would repaint if I kept the car. They have quite a few nicks that have been touched up. I'm sure this doesn't pose a major issue since you will most likely end up putting your own body kit on it. The interior is very nice also, not beat up at all. It's real clean and nothing is broken or missing.

Everything on the car works as it should. It drives well and is quiet. The only things that need attention are the erratic RMP and coolant temperature gauges. Also the front tires are worn and will most likely need to be replaced. As far as modifications are concerned, they are very light and tasteful: KYB AGX adjustable shocks with Eibach springs, 1.25" wheel spacers, cone air intake (came with car, not sure of brand), Greddy urethane front lip and Kenwood CD player. That's it! I've also put a new windshield in the car since the one it came with was cracked and replaced a noisy wheel bearing on the right front.

My S4.

E-mail me at audisport44@hotmail.com to discuss the price as the car is listed on this site I'm not allowed to link here.

Last edited by AudiSport44; 07-09-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:24 PM

price?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 PM

"E-mail me at audisport44@hotmail.com to discuss the price as the car is listed on this site I'm not allowed to link here."

Stated right above your post.

Either way, the car has been sold. If for any reason it should fall through, I will notify people on here.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 AM

Delivery was taken today. Car is officially SOLD ! ! !