For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

NJ FS: 1995 Pearl White 240sx SE 5spd 81K!! Lotsa PICS

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 07:03 AM

NJ FS: 1995 Pearl White 240sx SE 5spd 81K!! Lotsa PICS

ITEM: 1995 240sx SE in great shape!
PRICE: $6,000 OBO
SHIPPING: Yes, at buyers expense and preparation
DESCRIPTION: Yup, its that time again to sell my car due to commitment issues. Up for grabs is a nearly bone stock 240sx in great shape. I picked her up from Maryland in January with only 75k on the clock, bone stock! It was female owned and she has all the maintenance records. Oil changed every 3k, the transmission and diff oil has been changed as well, and other regular basic service she has on the car. I also have the original window sticker and brochure from the dealer for this car. The car in its current state is basically stock still. I replaced some of the suspension bushings with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings. I did not yet install of them, just those that needed serious attention. By the time this vehicle sells, I will have the entire bushings kit installed. I also installed a Nismo low temp thermostat, along with Redline Water Wetter and distilled water. The car runs very well, barely ever needing the fans to come on. I also have a Taurus 3.8l fan waiting to be installed, but Im no rush as the car barely needs them when driving hard, or just sitting in 100* traffic with the a/c blasting. The car also has aftermarket exhaust tips put on. The stock muffler canister rusted at the joints, so I cut it off and welded on dual tips that I angled and staggered to try to emulate the look of the blast pipes. The car still sounds very quiet and stock, as the stock resonator is still in place. The car is also lowered on Tein S Tech springs and KYB AGX adjustable shocks. The car has a good stance and the ride is very smooth. The only problem with them is that the front left shock cannot be adjusted. The valve appears to be frozen and the plastic piece that turns it is missing. I believe it is set on the softest setting, as they all were when I got them. All four shocks are still very function able and are not blown. I also installed spacers all around to get rid of that nasty wheel gap. With 25mm in the front, and 40mm in the back, the car looks great. Its as if the car came from the factory with low offset wheels.

Everything in the car is functional. The a/c blow nice and cold, the stock stereo works pretty well too. Sometimes it skips the last song on any CD, put other than that, its great for being thirteen years old. The speakers are stock and in good shape as well. They wont win you a stereo contest or thump, thump the street, but you will get full enjoyment out of your early 90's music. The black interior is in excellent shape, as are the leather seats. They have no rips or tears, with minimal fade on the drivers lumbar support. The car runs really well and the transmission shifts smoothly as well with no grinds. The clutch feels fine as well. The only thing that I know is non function able is the cruise control. The light for it turns on, but it does control your speed. This may either be the servo or the switch near the clutch pedal.

The body of the car is good shape as well. There two tiny "dings" by the passenger side door, and one small dent at the very bottom of the door. It is hardly noticeable, as it is past the line of the door that curves down. The front bumper is currently "paintless" as the paint was literally falling off. I scraped it all off and now it is just urethane black. The previous owner said it was replaced due to a low speed incident, and apparently the body shop did not add the flex agent to the paint. I have a bra and nose mask for the front to cover it all up. It doesnt look bad at all though. The rear bumper has some scratches on it as well. There is NO RUST on the car at all. Not on the frame rails, not in the fender wells, not on the strut towers. There is no rust, so don't even ask.

So here are the specs:
1995 240sx SE with 81K on it
Leather interior in perfect shape
ABS brakes with VLSD from the factory
Tein S Tech Springs with KYB AGX shocks
Spacers all around
Nismo Thermostat with Water Wetter
Energy Suspensions Bushings all around
Mud Flaps
Custom CNC machined radiator brackets.

• VIN: JN1AS 44D4S WO137 75 Z
  • MILEAGE: 81,XXX
  • TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
  • DOORS: 2
  • COLOR: Pearl White
  • RUNNING/NOT RUNNING: Yes, purrfecttly!
  • CONDITION: Great

PICTURES:
Name:  IMG_2045.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2044.jpg
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  IMG_2046.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  78.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2049.jpg
Size:  77.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2051.jpg
Size:  89.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2052.jpg
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2053.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2057.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2061.jpg
Size:  66.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2062.jpg
Size:  75.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2063.jpg
Size:  58.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2064.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2066.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2067.jpg
Size:  43.4 KB

Name:  IMG_2068.jpg
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2031.jpg
Size:  63.6 KB

I will take current pics of the mileage, exhaust tips, and engine bay later on today.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME: George L.
EMAIL: sixbolt@optonline.net
AIM: HKSdrift3r
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal, cash only, bank check after it has cleared.

The car is located in Central NJ and can be looked at anytime. Please feel free to email or call with any questions you have. Thanks for looking!!

-George
Old 06-30-2008, 09:46 PM

dope car! whish i had money to buy it!!! good luck on the sale!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:33 AM

Thanks very much!

-George
Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 AM

New price as is

$5,200!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:43 PM

sold!!!!