For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

Wtt 2 Different Supras! For S14

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 11:58 PM

Wtt 2 Different Supras! For S14

Hi, I have been looking for a nice 240sx/s14 that isn't damaged/rusted or tored up inside.

Well, I found this forum so... Here's what I have in case you are interested to trade your 240sx.

This 1998 Black on Black car is the most sought after low milage 6spd Supra anywhere. This Supra is a one owner car and is all original with only 7000 miles. That is right, 7000 miles. This car has always been garaged, never seen rain and you can easily tell by looking in the wheel wheels, under carriage, etc. It's as clean as clean gets. The paint is all original and this car has has no flaws. It has had no paint work and no dent removal of any kind!

This car is perfect in every way and has a host of mods which include:

HKS TO4R Turbo Kit

HKS Midpipe

HKS Type R Huge Front Mount Intercooler

HKS VPC

HKS AFR

DEFI Gauges

G-Force ECU

HKS Super Dragger Catback Exhaust

TRD Suspension, Sway bars, Springs, Shocks

Fikse FM10 18in Wheels and tires, Basically brand new!

Power House Racing Fuel System

RPS Carbon Carbon Clutch Brand New

B&M Shifter

HKS Type II Racing BOV

And More!

This car has over $30,000 in basically brand new mods. Everything is in perfect condition inside and out.

For anyone looking for the cleanest low milage Supra in the Country, this is the one.

69,000 minus your car. Very very firm on this car.

Now for the next supra.

This 1997 White on Black car has 77,000 miles! It once was a non turbo supra, but now it has custom turbo set up making 550hp! Everything else is stock, some minor flaws.

Here are some flaws. The rear bumper is scraped, supposedly the rear owner says a car backed up to it. Looks like a easy fix! Unfortunately I do not have any money due to huge rent, insurance bills. Another flaw would be the rear attenae is crooked, although i can replace it with honda s2000 attenae (a popular choice with supra owners)

I bought this car for 18,000 and dumped in 10k in modifications + labor ending up 20k.

30,000 minus your car. But, very negotiable! Make an offer, you may be surprised

please do not post if you have no intention to make deal with me, that way it keeps this thread clean