Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Calling all cars! Calling all cars! er S13 Front End ones...

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 01:14 AM

Calling all cars! Calling all cars! er S13 Front End ones...

well i tried with many different keywords, and this and 2 other forums, NO LUCK! WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT! haha

well anyways, i've always wanted to do a S13 front on my Hatch, and well i stuck between the three type of headlights.

> Brick

> Dual Projector

> Tri Proejctor

i like the looks of all three, but what i think i am going to bas my decision on is Visibility of the Road! agree with me or not, but that's going to make my mind up.

Which of the three would you say lights up the road better, as far as range in distance and range in width. my gut, and it's a big one, is telling me the TRI PROJECTOR, but then i could be wrong, that's why i ask! haha

well if anyone really knows, or can explain anything about my topic, feel free to do so.

Also i would like to request pictures maybe? that can help out a lot as well. just grab a camera, go to a road and SNAP! haha well take care everyone, and happy new year! haha
Old 01-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Contributing Member

all of them will have ****ty output. i mean what can you expect with 20 year old halogen housings? the reflective properties of the reflector bowls have probably all gone to poo. if you are really concerned about lighting you might consider buying either of the projector units and retrofitting hid projectors in place of the halogen units. if this is not an option i suggest you buy brand new lamps. just my 02c.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Contributing Member

lol. tru. the bricks are by far the worst as far as output. at least you can retrofit good projectors into the dual or triple projector housings...